-
Status
Not open for further replies.

nitroneal

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Original red 273 hi-po. I have orig. engine (worn out) Now has fresh 68 model 318. This has had EVERYTHING done to it. +30 bore, 10-10 crank,line honed,decked,rods resized,360 RV cam, double roller, HV oil pump,Heads milled, guides,hard exh. seats,all new valves & springs. Edelbrock performer,Carter AFB. New aluminum rad., electric fans. Fresh alt.,new starter. New dash pad, all the dash pieces sent to Mr. G's and replated and detailed,(big bucks). New Autometer speedo and tach combo. All factory gauges work. Car is black plate Ca. car. Spent it's whole life in Corcoran or Tulare. Has had 1 crappy repaint. Needs paint and some interior work. Drives excellent but I know the front suspension is tired. I have good pics, can't figure out how to post them yet.
Easy no haggle bottom dollar price.... $2500.
Neal.

Nice 65! What the heck, fly out to Cali and drive it home. That would be fun!
Good luck with the sale.

Hmmm.One day and one hour away.
Interested in Trades?
I got a 1997 Chrysler Sebring Convertible that would make the trip and give you $1500 cash also !!!
Let me know,I could post pictures tomorrow !!!
Would the Dart make it to Texas on it own and what wrong with the front end ?
Need pictures of console ,trunk and any rust !!!

Nitroneal, do you think it would drive reliably cross ctry? No speedometer?
It goes down the road extremely well. The one and only reason I wouldn't do it is the front funky *** u-joint is shot. If I didn't tell you, you probably wouldn't know untill it came out. I have the 68 model slip yoke 904 that came with the engine, it goes with the deal.
Thanks, Neal.

way too cheap :)
Thanks, I don't "have" to sell this. I'm building a steel bodied '25 Dodge roadster and am changing direction. Selling this to generate capitol for the roadster. The engine and dash are worth the asking price, the car comes for free. Just thought it should simplify things with no B.S. price.
Thanks,Neal.

Hmmm.One day and one hour away.
Interested in Trades?
I got a 1997 Chrysler Sebring Convertible that would make the trip and give you $1500 cash also !!!
Let me know,I could post pictures tomorrow !!!
Would the Dart make it to Texas on it own and what wrong with the front end ?
Need pictures of console ,trunk and any rust !!!
Thanks, but I'll pass. Am only selling to raise money for a rodster project I have going. The front end is just worn out evenly all thru. It needs pretty much everything. I have a set of disc brake spindles that fo with the deal. It wore out even and drives very good, (two fingers).

Is this car sold? Looks like a real nice car with a good v-8 and a great price! Somebody needs to snatch this thing up.

Is this car sold? Looks like a real nice car with a good v-8 and a great price! Somebody needs to snatch this thing up.[/QUO

No, not yet. This is the only place I've advertised it so far. Just haven't taken the time to spread it around that much. Thanks for the interest.
Neal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back