1965 Dart Turn Signal Switch?

-
Yes , Just got one for my 63. The best part is it has a roller button wheel for the horn. A few years ago I got a repro during Chrysler Carlisle that has a straight button.Every few months I have to pull the wheel and lube with di-electric grease as it starts to squeak while turning.I figured who ever made it was thinking that the cars see very little use, but I drive mine everyday. Looks to be very well made.

Thanks for the info! It looked good in the pic, but you never know. I will have to get one on the way. Thanks again!

On this great site there is a guy that know all the electrics. Slantsixdan is his name and he's the man! Get in contact with him. He has some great stuff.

I agree with Darter6. I have the straight pin squeeker and looked at the TS102. I'll get one soon.
The wheel on the horn contact is very important! All the direct rubbing cannot be good on the steering wheel's contact ring .
The price looks good too.

Slantsix Dan's switch and the ebay seller is one and the same. Bought mine through Dan and came from them.

I don't know if 67+ turn signal switches are much cheaper. If so, they should work. The reason I say this is that I had a new one on the shelf for my 69 Dart (~$25 at Paddock long ago). Since that car was stolen, I used it in my 65 Newport and just had to slightly file the plastic base to fit. I just didn't connect the two wires on the rotating part (later switches).

Got the switch on Saturday. And it looks very very nice. Thanks for all the help!

-
Back