Status
Not open for further replies.

severn

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,

I have bought a low mileage dodge dart gt convertible with the 273 v-8 with the automatic floor shift...And I am looking for the left side headlight molding and lower grill molding and straight clean front and rear bumpers

Thanks!

Hello,

I have bought a low mileage dodge dart gt convertible with the 273 v-8 with the automatic floor shift...

Congratulations and great choice of a vehicle!

And I am looking for the left side headlight molding and lower grill molding and straight clean front and rear bumpers

Thanks!

Would that be the headlight bezel or candy cane? The lower grille molding (AKA a "Candy Cane") runs from the middle at the lower grille around the headlight area and meets the hood molding.

Congratulations on your Dart find. I'm going from memory, which is quite fallible, but I thought I read on here that Layson's had remade these. I suggest this only because finding used is "candy cane's" is extremely difficult. Unless your bumpers are really bent, your probably better off cost wise to just get yours straightened and rechromed. Good luck and happy motoring.

We do have the "Candy Cane" moldings in stock on the shelf here in our warehouse and ready to ship.
...............................................................................................

Here we have New exact Reproductions for your Grill or Surrounds. Made in Aluminum as originals. No mounting
hardware is included at this time.

MY-65DDLCC 1965 Dodge Darts Left Front "Candy Cane" molding $198 (discount exempt)
MY-65DDRCC 1965 Dodge Darts Right Front "Candy Cane" moldings $198 (discount exempt)
MY-65DDPCC 1965 Dodge Darts Pair $379 pair (discount exempt)

................................................................................................

These can be ordered online from our website, or you can give us a call toll free and order over the phone.
Overseas shipping is no problem via the USPS post office.

We do have the "Candy Cane" moldings in stock on the shelf here in our warehouse and ready to ship.
...............................................................................................

Here we have New exact Reproductions for your Grill or Surrounds. Made in Aluminum as originals. No mounting
hardware is included at this time.

MY-65DDLCC 1965 Dodge Darts Left Front "Candy Cane" molding $198 (discount exempt)
MY-65DDRCC 1965 Dodge Darts Right Front "Candy Cane" moldings $198 (discount exempt)
MY-65DDPCC 1965 Dodge Darts Pair $379 pair (discount exempt)

................................................................................................

These can be ordered online from our website, or you can give us a call toll free and order over the phone.
Overseas shipping is no problem via the USPS post office.
limited stock available. does this mean you will not refill you stock once sold out?

"limited stock available. does this mean you will not refill you stock once sold out?"

That means that once what we have in stock sells out, it may be anywhere from 6-12 months(or longer...) before we get another production run done and they are available again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back