-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burlapen

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've gone back and forth and finally decided to sell my 65 Dodge Dart GT. It is a 273 2bbl, automatic floor shift. This is a very original car. It has been my daily driver for about a year. It runs and drives great. It does leak some oil. Looks like it is the front cover gasket. I replaced the headliner in it about 6 months ago however it could still use seat covers. All gauges are in great shape and work fine. There is a CD player hidden in the glove compartment that sounds great. The original stereo still powers up but is not hooked up to speakers. There is no rust anywhere on the car. It is an original California car with the original black plates. There is a dent in the left fender that has been pushed back out but needs finished. Small dent in the left quarter as well. Again this car is in very original shape and very clean for the age. An easy restoration or it has a great patina as is. Very reliable, I would drive it anywhere. $3000 o.b.o. Possible trade for another driver but I could use the money for another project. Thanks. Ed. Feel free to email me for more pics.

DSC09575.jpg

DSC09582.jpg

DSC09570.jpg

Bump for a great driveable GT! The white/blue combo is intresting.

Bump...down to $2500. Also I fixed the oil leak. Turned out to be the trans pan. I replaced the filter while I was in there. Went through and adjusted the brakes. I would drive this car cross country tomorrow. This seems like a smoking deal to me but, whatever the market will bear I guess.

U have

Bump...down to $2500. Also I fixed the oil leak. Turned out to be the trans pan. I replaced the filter while I was in there. Went through and adjusted the brakes. I would drive this car cross country tomorrow. This seems like a smoking deal to me but, whatever the market will bear I guess.

Ad is from July 2010..

Can a mod be so kind to clean out the classified section of the old *** ads so this confusion doesn't keep happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back