1965 Dodge PowerWagon

-
That truck is seriously lame. I'll give you my truck in trade so you actually have a cool truck to drive :toothy10:

What was that model of truck referred to as? They are pretty sweet, hard to find parts for though

Pangasket,they call that style truck the C series trucks. I call them C cab trucks. My model is either a CN-800 or CVT-800 (don't know which one anymore) because mine has a V-8 Cummins diesel in it. Plus it has swing out fenders so you can work on the motor.

Pangasket,they call that style truck the C series trucks. I call them C cab trucks. My model is either a CN-800 or CVT-800 (don't know which one anymore) because mine has a V-8 Cummins diesel in it. Plus it has swing out fenders so you can work on the motor.
Thank you. Those old Cummins are cool. ou should start a resto thread on it here. I don't wanna clutter this thread.

We did kind of steal the thread. But we love our trucks and I like watching people spend their money! LOL

We did kind of steal the thread. But we love our trucks and I like watching people spend their money! LOL

yea, I actually just registered at Fortrucks only to follow Mr. J-miller's build ...I never really went over there but I can see posting over there because I am interested in trucks too ...however not near as much as A-bodies but enough that registering over there made sense. :D

wow, for trucks only is a slow site ...hardly anyone is there ...i was expecting some action like on FABO and nobody has posted anything since i was there, hours ago :neutral:

-
Back