Status
Not open for further replies.

65Cuda273

Vintage Proud Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Anybody looking for a two door Fury III? I found one today for sale down the street. asking 4k. It was clean with a 318 motor. The Plymouth Fury were produced in 3 forms. The Fury I was the stripped version with cloth seats and usually no A/C. The Fury II was the next trim level up. The Fury III was the top of the line model that could be ordered with all the options. The basic car was the same just differing trim levels.

For the love of humanity and everything Mopar, go get some pics...at least if I dont have $$ I can enjoy lookin at it!! Just like the centerfolds :blob:right??

Anybody looking for one? I found one today for sale down the street. asking 4k. It was clean with a 318 motor. Pm me for more info. I don't know that much about them other than the Fury Sport was the model to have for the big block.

That should have a 318 Polyspherical (poly) engine in it.

Not to sound stupid but I still can not post pics. The site doesn't like the size of my pics. and I don't have any way of reducing them??? Sorry guys or I would post more with pics.

Not to sound stupid but I still can not post pics. The site doesn't like the size of my pics. and I don't have any way of reducing them??? Sorry guys or I would post more with pics.
time to change the settings on your camera to 480x640pix.:D

Here is my stupid way, email it to your self windows mail will ask you what size you want to send it as.Deceide the size and when you receive it puf you have a smaller size for FABO

Moe

Thanks 4spdragtop, I have a Mac.
Thanks pettybludart, I have had this cannon power shot G9 camara for a few years and never set the size in the menu, I just thought it was automatic. Been trying to re-size by using apps. ??? I got it set up now. I hope my post will be with photos from now on. :) Thx

You're kidding right?? That car for $4,000... It's worth that with any type of running drive train in it by the looks of the car.
You could probably sell those wheels to some low rider - hydraulic jumping car, for half that cost :)

If it was a 66 I'd jump on it!!!! I learned to drive and took my test in a 66 Soft Yellow Fury III - not to mention spending lots of nites fogging up the windows!!!

That looks like a really good buy to me - but I would ditch those stupid looking wheels and rubber band tires in a heartbeat.... They just don't look right on that car!

I don't have the room here, If anybody is on the C-body forum, let them know. I got the owners number, he said he did not want to pay storage for the car anymore. You maybe could pick it up for cheaper. The car has a big metal flack paint finish... :( I will ck the car over for serious buyers in other states if you need me to.

Looks like a solid and complete example of one of the best cars ever made.. But those god awful wheels have to go!
A nice paint job and a set of stockish wheels (I would go 15" but stock looking) and it would be real neat.
Of course a 440 wouldn't hurt either..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back