-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikemopar1948

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1965 GTO 5NW, code stamping #9778789. The date code is G164. The car is totally restored. Original 389 Engine 4 Barrel Turbo 300 Auto Transmission. The entire front end is brand new. All new springs, new exhaust system, new headman headers ceramic coated, new gas tan and sending unit. The entire interior is brand new and the car has a new paint job. The color is fountain blue which is the original color of the car. Everything works on the car. I have the cars PHS documents as well. If you have any questions, please email or call me at 917-270-2204. I can also email photos of the car./ Price: $28,500

VIN# 237375P141218

Mileage: 71,680

Since those goats are A-bodies also, I think he just *** u med...lol.. thought at least I'd see a nice pic :)

Say what you will, but John Delorean figured it out...
I would love to see some pics.
C

Hey watch this guy, he's selling a 69 Dart GTS too, with only two posts, be wary, see other discussions listed for 69 Dart GTS.........

Doug

Google his phone number and you find a 69' Dart GTS, a 65' GTO, and a 57' T-bird.

The cars are also all over other auctions, which normally raises a red flag for me, but since he's included a NY phone number and the NY license plates are visible, it might be legit. Hell, his name MIKE C******** even comes up with a google search.

I doubt he sells the cars from FABO because he only joined to post them and will never come back to check PMs, but hey what can you do?

Thanks so much. I should have thought to put the carsonline links. I am new to this computer thing. I had trouble uploading the pictures when I put the ads on. I really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mike

Thanks for your help explaining. Yes, I am legit and I had trouble uploading the pictures. However, if anyone needs me to send some pictures via email, just email me and I will be happy to do so.

Thanks and Take Care !

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back