[WANTED] 1965 LA engine 273-4 barrel intake manifold

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
My research shows 1963 has different angle for intake bolts, however 64-65 has same as 318 up to magnum heads, 90 something. I have marine single plane for sale.

My research shows 1963 has different angle for intake bolts, however 64-65 has same as 318 up to magnum heads, 90 something. I have marine single plane for sale.
No it doesn't. No 273 in 63. 64 and 65 have the goofy angle and the smaller bolts. 66 and newer up to Magnum has the same bolts and angle. Your marine manifold may bolt on to a 66 and up heads from what I gather from your part number
(late 60's) but I wouldn't recommend it.

Last edited:
I am looking for an 4 barrel intake manifold for a 1965 Plymouth with a 273 ci engine. The casting number is 2465726.

I have a decent running 273 engine with a 4 barrel intake for sale that I’ll sell you for $300.00. It’s minus the exhaust manifolds and carburetor and pulleys. Not sure what year it is. I’m in Florida.

I have a decent running 273 engine with a 4 barrel intake for sale that I’ll sell you for $300.00. It’s minus the exhaust manifolds and carburetor and pulleys. Not sure what year it is. I’m in Florida.

My 273 was built in 1965. The bolt size and angle are unique to 1964 and 1965. I am not interested in swapping engines as mine was recently rebuilt from a very low mileage engine. I am just interested in the intake manifold provided the numbers match for 1964-65.

Pics
A14A03E8-DD1E-4E4D-8954-17F1036D113A.jpeg
6499AAD5-6D4C-49B4-AA95-0F6DAB592875.jpeg

Perfect! I can send it via PayPal or a certified check. Let me know the total and how you would like to be paid. You will be shipping to:

Perfect! I can send it via PayPal or a certified check. Let me know the total and how you would like to be paid. You will be shipping to:
Your personal information and e mail address was removed. For your internet security, send that information through a private message.

Ship it USPS flat rate "large game box" for <$20. Shipped 2 like that cross country. No prob. Must remove studs only.
UPS has a "simple rate" if under a certain cubic inch volume, online only. Either methods will save your buyer $50.

Marine manifold has a steeper rake on the carb pad. Thats all.

I am new to this website. My address and email was removed. Please tell how I am going to send you my contact information.
Click on Dartsung's name and then "start a conversation"

Ship it USPS flat rate "large game box" for <$20. Shipped 2 like that cross country. No prob. Must remove studs only.
UPS has a "simple rate" if under a certain cubic inch volume, online only. Either methods will save your buyer $50.

Marine manifold has a steeper rake on the carb pad. Thats all.
I appreciate the info on that I had no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back