1965 Plymouth A/FX

-
this 505 stroker motor i built when i was in HS

505.jpg

sweet! I love that you moved the front wheelwells forward too instead of just trimming them out. gonna be a beast, thats for sure.

Great looking project you have there!Not to many young guys into the old stuff,other than on here!Keep up the great work and post a vid when you fire her up!:cheers:

yea bet u didn't notice that it has ede victor 2.20 heads on it! and im gonna buiild fenderwell exit zoomies for it to.

I DID! I'm awesome tho lol. Looks good man, god damn bumpers catch the car cover everytime lol. . . ps super victor intake I believe

naw i bought the regular victor manifold. the super wasn't even buyable yet other wise it would be on there to. thats just till i set it up for hillborn mech injection with stacks! but i dn't have that kinda money yet...

What's This????? You didn't build a Chebby to put in it? After all, don't you know they're SSOOOOOOOO much cheaper to build..................................:bootysha:

Just ask the magazine experts....................:thebirdm:

(very nice race car, good job and thanks again)

yea really huh! the only thing i want to do different on it is to change the pistons and get around 13.5:1 with the 2ft hilborn stacks...

also takin about magizens, guess my slant pushin 200hp to the ground thru original auto trans (soon to be changed) is garabage to as far as Mopar Muscle/Action is concerned! they went as far as to say there arn't enough readers "interested" in the SL6 to make articles on them!! an engine tat ran from late 50's to the early 90's!... ya no interest here...

(very nice race car, good job and thanks again)[/quote]

The reason that the magazines don't do a /6 build is because indy and edelbrock don't make heads and intakes for them, so they can't sell the parts for inflated prices. It's not because they aren't popular. I would love to see a /6 engine shoot out.
Nice car, BTW.

-
Back