-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldog red

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale my Satellite,pictures and info are on Carsonline.com,I paid $15,000 for the car and will sacrifice it for $10,000 firm or trade value,I am selling because I want to get back into an A-body car.Thanks Chipp PM me for more info

The car is complete,I just have the engine out to o/h,the engine goes with the car of course and yes I would consider a street or drag car,if the drag car could be made street legal within reason.Thanks for the direct link posting!

The car is complete,I just have the engine out to o/h,the engine goes with the car of course and yes I would consider a street or drag car,if the drag car could be made street legal within reason.Thanks for the direct link posting!
damn wish i wasnt broke and you didnt live so far away.I have a 73 big block dart that i race on pump gas. so far my best pass has been a 10.49 in the 1/4. all the car needs to make it 100 pecent street legal is put a wind shield motor back on and a horn. but good luck in the sell/ trade. mopar65

I might have a pro street car. For you. Little a body with 33x21.5 tires. It once had s 440 with a blower. 3 55 gears???

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121122_014959.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 838
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back