1965 plymouth signet hardtop door cards

-

matsland

Reaction score
Has anyone used the door cards from National parts (parts unlimited inc ) I am wondering what the quality is like compared to the ones from Legendary . Do they come from the same supplier . There is about US$ 125 difference in price which isn't that much but when converted into Australian $ plus taxes it all adds up
I don't mind paying the extra and getting from Legendary if they are better
Thanks heaps Matthew Wood

Can't say for sure but they are probably the same parts made by Legendary. I bought some for my Swinger and they were very nice. I wasn't too keen on the punch outs for the clips but they turned out ok.

20170816_165517.jpg

Can't say for sure but they are probably the same parts made by Legendary. I bought some for my Swinger and they were very nice. I wasn't too keen on the punch outs for the clips but they turned out ok.

View attachment 1715378297
Thanks being over here in Australia you don't get to see anything before you buy it and its too hard and expensive to send it back

Door cards....I never heard that one before, I need some for a 66 Valiant in white. Have a picture of your car? Good luck!

Has anyone used the door cards from National parts (parts unlimited inc ) I am wondering what the quality is like compared to the ones from Legendary . Do they come from the same supplier . There is about US$ 125 difference in price which isn't that much but when converted into Australian $ plus taxes it all adds up
I don't mind paying the extra and getting from Legendary if they are better
Thanks heaps Matthew Wood
Buy from Legendary but make sure they come from the same dye lot. I bought a complete set for my 65 Valiant and the front was a different color than the rears. Legendary explained the fronts were off a different production run than the rears so the dye was not identical. They made it right and they do have a great product.

Buy from Legendary but make sure they come from the same dye lot. I bought a complete set for my 65 Valiant and the front was a different color than the rears. Legendary explained the fronts were off a different production run than the rears so the dye was not identical. They made it right and they do have a great product.
They don't do the rear quarter trims for the signets I think ill go with them I've got every thing else from them thanks for input

They don't do the rear quarter trims for the signets I think ill go with them I've got every thing else from them thanks for input
I have not installed mine yet because my car is being painted, but I met a guy at a local car show with a 65 Signet like mine. He said he bought the Barracuda rears and trimmed them down on the edge the upper part of the rear seat hides. Have not verified this but his looked new and like they were made for it.

I have not installed mine yet because my car is being painted, but I met a guy at a local car show with a 65 Signet like mine. He said he bought the Barracuda rears and trimmed them down on the edge the upper part of the rear seat hides. Have not verified this but his looked new and like they were made for it.
I wasn't aware that they did them for the rear in a barracuda I might look into that thanks

-
Back