1965 Plymouth Valiant 100, 2 door post

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
memike if they get this thing done for you i'll transport it just got to give me a pick up location and drop location no charge just give me time to get my truck there, i no what it like to get burned i got burned for 60 grand from my accountent and been trying to recover since which i have to some degree that would have been a heck of a nice mopar but its done now and god has provided better plan for me let me no guys im in on transporting!!!!

I sat and lusted after that interior for about 20 minutes, until my drool got cold and awakened me! And dang, those are some huge "meats" you have squeezed under that car!

We need a backup plan in case the car sells before we get enough money or in case we don't get enough...what do we do with the money? Use it for another cause?

I could setup a paypal account, it's not that hard to do...but being in Canada it might be more appropriate for someone else. I would suggest someone with some credibility on FABO, someone with respect and in a position of authority, like a moderator.

So I think we're up to $195 pledged and a free tow.....we're a little ways off guys! I'm going to start a new thread in the General Area about this.

count on 50.00 from me this site and its members has had a staggering effect on my Demon as well as my experience on the internet as a whole.

I like this idea, and can't think of anyone I know more deserving of an act of random kindness.

Put me down for $50.

As long as my wife doesn't find out :-D you can count on me for $25, maybe more, I'll just have to see how my finances look.

Wondering if paypal is the way to go. Don't the fees eat up a fair chunk of the money? Somebody here will have more info.

RMCHRGR: would you be willing to hold this car for say, 2 weeks until we determine if there's enough interest to buy it as a group in MeMike's name? After the holding period you put it back on the market and if we don't have enough money, we lose it. lt's totally understandable if you don't want to because you need to sell the car, that's understandable.

I'm in for $50. If this one doesn't work out I would suggest that you just sit on the money until another one comes along. 8)

I'm in for $25., let me know.....I may be able to haul it as well, my wife's family lives in Mississippi...we could go visit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back