-
Status
Not open for further replies.

64wagon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys, i have a 1965 Valiant Signet that i am going to part out if anybody is looking for something shoot me a line. I wiill try to get back to you within a day or two.

Rob

Hi guys, i have a 1965 Valiant Signet that i am going to part out if anybody is looking for something shoot me a line. I wiill try to get back to you within a day or two.

Rob

Rob...is this a Canadian Signet, like in the attached pic? If so, then its a Dart to our US members.

'65 Canadian Signet.jpg

I need the "candycanes" for both sides. These are the trim pieces around the head lights into the center of the grill (2 pieces one per side) Mine are dented. If you are not sure what I mean I can shoot you a pic.

If by any chance it's a factory A/C car I'm looking for the dash controls. Thanks.

If this is a non Canadian car I would really like to get some pictures of the headlight bezzles. And A front bumper. After 55Redneck see's it of course. Thanks.

Well I hope 64 Wagon gets back to us all soon about our inquiries. It's been a week now and I'm curious to see which signet it is, Canadian or American. If the bumper is straight and the right type I'll let you have first crack at it Matthew. I'm a little tight on cash right now anyways.

Cool, so am I. But, My bumper is UGLY!!! I would say it is safe to say that it is a Canadian car anyway. I can always wait for a bumper. I'm actually hoping I'll find one at a local wrecking yard.

This is a 65 Canadian valiant 200 like mine. Same as a US 65 dart. And yeah, hope dude gets back to us soon

Hi Guys i am new to this forum, i thought i would get pings on my regular email, but not so is the case. I will try to get everything answered here so that we are all caught up. I will start reading them and make one giant answer.

Sorry for the delay.

Rob

It is a Canadian Valint Signet or US Dart

55Redneck i do have the bumper which i remember as being straight, send me your email and i will shoot you a picture

65Val it is a Canadian Signet

Prettybludart I do have a floor console and column

65 valiantsignet diff is still in the car i am sure we can work something out

65Vart i do have the candycanes shoot me you email and i can send a pic

Goldfish65 not an a/c car sorry

Shishaldin There are no door or foottwell panels sorry

C130Chief Rear wheel well trim is still all intact, i will try to get a pic shoot me your email address

65barracudadude sorry canadian car but i do have a complete left, right and centre grill for a 65 cuda

okay if i missed something give me a blast

Cheers
ROb

Thanks for getting back to us Rob, unfortunately the bumper won't work for me as I am looking for the Cuda type.

Hello,

Re: 65 Valiant Signet

How's is the rust situation on the frame. I'm looking to replace the front half of the frame on my 65 Signet.

Thanks

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back