1965 Valiant V200 wagon possibly for sale

-

Shaun3406

Reaction score
I am thinking about possibly selling my 1965 V200 Valiant stationwagon. I found a kick *** 1 owner 64 Valiant convertible that I want. Is it sheer production numbers, or the fact that people didn't care about wagons and crushed the majority of them ? It sure looks like to me that there are way more Valiant convertibles than wagons.

Wagons aren't worth what convertibles are worth, they're more valuable than 4 doors but not as valuable as 2 doors. Most were used for parts and/or scrap because of those reasons. Plus they're tough to restore because the aftermarket doesn't cater to a lot of wagons, especially early A wagons

wagons were used and abused by families for sure. don't know production numbers but that could play into it too,

I am thinking about possibly selling my 1965 V200 Valiant stationwagon. I found a kick *** 1 owner 64 Valiant convertible that I want. Is it sheer production numbers, or the fact that people didn't care about wagons and crushed the majority of them ? It sure looks like to me that there are way more Valiant convertibles than wagons.

whats the details on the wagon? pics? possible price?

A friend of mine paid $3500 for a V100 wagon that needed floors and lower quarters. Mine is nice, but that factory exhaust rusted the driver's rear quarter, and the underdash a/c box is beat to hell. It's pictured on page 16 here

this? any more pics then just this one? what do ya think ya want for it?

screenshot_2016-02-15-00-13-54-1-jpg.1714884941

this? any more pics then just this one? what do ya think ya want for it?

screenshot_2016-02-15-00-13-54-1-jpg.1714884941
Yes that's it. I am looking for prices on here or anywhere to compare. I Love it and will only sell it if I can get the 64 ragtop I found. My neighbor looked a long time, and finally went to Jonesboro, AR to pay 3500 for a wagon that needed both quarters and floors

Yes that's it. I am looking for prices on here or anywhere to compare. I Love it and will only sell it if I can get the 64 ragtop I found. My neighbor looked a long time, and finally went to Jonesboro, AR to pay 3500 for a wagon that needed both quarters and floors

I paid $3300 for a numbers matching 66 Gt 4 speed car in similar condition. I don't think the wagon is worth that.

Clear title. Super nice guy had it for 30 years. He had the 225 and 904 rebuilt, but I was just going to ditch those and put my 94 Dakota 318 Magnum in it with a 904. I will do that if it doesn't bring enough.

I wasn't trying to be rude, sorry if it came off that way. I think it's a nice car and I like wagons.

It also depends on what part of the country you're in, value on the West coast isn't the same as Midwest, South, or East.

Oh, not at all. I didn't take it negatively at all. I was excited to find it and buy it. I will probably just work lots of overtime and buy the 64 ragtop too. I just thought if the right person paid enough, I will let it go. All is cool

-
Back