1965 Valiant V200 wagon possibly for sale

-
You should have taken one of those $3000 offers. This is top dollar for a wagon like yours. I've had 3 pretty nice 64-66 wagons and they don't bring much $$$.

Oh, not at all. I didn't take it negatively at all. I was excited to find it and buy it. I will probably just work lots of overtime and buy the 64 ragtop too. I just thought if the right person paid enough, I will let it go. All is cool

post up a for sale ad with a ton of pics and a price.. see if someone wants it. i'd love to have one. would prefer a 64 but a 65 would do.. just can't tell what it may be worth with that one picture..

You should have taken one of those $3000 offers. This is top dollar for a wagon like yours. I've had 3 pretty nice 64-66 wagons and they don't bring much $$$.

trucks and wagons are hot right now.. no idea what this in worth without seeing more pics..

I will get more pics up. It was just a busy Labor Day. As far as taking the $3000, No I thoroughly enjoy my wagon. I am in no bind nor dire need to sell it. Like I told them, it's serving me well, wagons Are Hot at every car show , cruise, and dragstrip that I attend, and I will just work overtime to pay for the 64 convertible.

No, I enjoy it, and the nonrunning 64 Valiant convertible I want is probably priced too high, but I want it. I get more enjoyment than $3000 out of it. I have watched 2 people pay $3500 + for 2 not as nice as mine. So I will gladly keep mine and just pay for the 64.

post up a for sale ad with a ton of pics and a price.. see if someone wants it. i'd love to have one. would prefer a 64 but a 65 would do.. just can't tell what it may be worth with that one picture..
I am with You all the way on the 64. I am going to add 64 fenders, grille, spears, taillights, and possibly roof rack. The fish hook front fenders on 63 & 64 are alot of what makes a Valiant in my opinion. The 64 grille is the Only grille for me, and the 65 taillights just aren't growing on me.

I just sold my 66 Valiant wagon. It had some rust issues, but was a pretty optioned car. I won't say what I sold it for as a FABO member bought it and he may not want it published.

-
Back