1965 Valiant Wagon Tail Lights wanted

-

Grizz

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get tail lights for my 1965 Valiant Wagon? I am having trouble finding anything for it and it's virtually the last piece to my restoration puzzle. In Australia they are known as an "AP6 Canadian Wagon" but I think they are the same tail lights? A round outer lens with the "rectangularish" lens inboard of that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm happy to pay for postage to Australia for good unit/s. Thanks in advance. Hope I've posted this in the correct place.

How about a photo so we can be sure we're all talking about the same lights?

a guy on fb on "mopar a body station wagons" has a set. his name is kenneth w. dick. he has a wheel standing 65 valiant wagon.

Does anyone know where I can get tail lights for my 1965 Valiant Wagon? I am having trouble finding anything for it and it's virtually the last piece to my restoration puzzle. In Australia they are known as an "AP6 Canadian Wagon" but I think they are the same tail lights? A round outer lens with the "rectangularish" lens inboard of that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm happy to pay for postage to Australia for good unit/s. Thanks in advance. Hope I've posted this in the correct place.
Aftermarket? Check Layson's Restorations or for used, start a parts wanted thread.

upload_2022-4-18_12-51-56.png

They may look the same, but, they're not. You might be able to modify them to fit a wagon though. They're attached to the housing in a different manner, so, you may have to drill holes or glue them in. Good luck on the taillight lenses. Those are some tough ones to find in good shape.

-
Back