-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RogerK

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I have some large items that are now in my way that need a new home. Best of all, they are FREE! Yes Free! All you have to do is come pick them up or we can discuss how far you would travel and perhaps we can meet somewhere.

I have a left and right door for a 1966 Barracuda, the white one has rust issues and the blue one has dents at the front. They both have the windows. There are 6, 13 inch steel rims. There are two radiators. there are 2 drive shafts. there is the dash from a 1966 Barracuda with a cracked dash pad. the dash is rust free. there is a K member and there is a rocker section and torsion mount frame pieces. I live in Colchester,CT 06415. PM me if you are interested in these items. They will be going to the scrap bin in two weeks if there are no takers. Thanks!

door1.jpg

door2.jpg

radiators.jpg

rad1.jpg

rad2.jpg

dash.jpg

kmember.jpg

frame.jpg

rims.jpg

I am looking for the door locks for a 65 Barracuda to replace mine. Would like to have the keys with them. Let me know if you have those items.
Thanks Tommy

What do you think it would take to build a box for the dash and ship it to 96019 ?
I have the gauge cluster all I'm missing is the a/c controls and trim and of course the dash.
I'm near Redding,California

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back