1966 Barracuda, 1966 Valiant Conv, 1964 Barracuda Junkyard Pics!! What do you need?

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Looked at these today, still plenty of good parts left, see anything you need? The yard is 10 mins from my house. The 66 Cuda is smashed but has lots of good trim and bucket seats, 273 car. It also has the odd, vinal top trim, is that rare? The 66 Valiant, 225 auto is sad, nice car, or used to be...disgust it has most of the conv trim, top frame, etc. The 64 Cuda is picked over, been there awhile..:sad7: I may try to buy the convert to save the parts, this yard used to be flooded with Mopars, all are now gone and crushed. Only a few others left, one 70 Duster, 69 Charger, 59 Plymouth, A-100 Van with Mags! I bought the one wide A-body rim for my stash!

Picture 1030.jpg

Picture 1031.jpg

Picture 1032.jpg

Picture 1034.jpg

Picture 1033.jpg

Picture 1035.jpg

Picture 1037.jpg

Picture 1051.jpg

Picture 1050.jpg

More stuff, the b-engine was just sittting there, one Direct Connection valve cover still there.......disgust also some cool wheels and tires.

Picture 1029.jpg

Picture 1036.jpg

Picture 1038.jpg

Picture 1043.jpg

Picture 1044.jpg

Picture 1047.jpg

Picture 1045.jpg

Picture 1046.jpg

Picture 1048.jpg

Picture 1049.jpg

How about the bottom inside trim piece on the passenger seat of the 66 Barracuda. I have all pieces on mine except that.

Any chance the drivers side rear wheel well trim is in good shape from the first picture? Its the only one I'm missing.

And how about the steering wheel from the other one? Useable?

How can a steering wheel in a junkyard car look better than the one I'm driving with???

Thanks!

Yeah, that woodgrain wheel is in good shape. I don't need it, but its way worth grabbing.

66340SEDAN ... does that 66 cuda with the vinal top, have the little (two screw) mounting plate for the trunk support still attached to the left side of the inside on the trunk? If so please grab it, I need it

How about the bottom inside trim piece on the passenger seat of the 66 Barracuda. I have all pieces on mine except that.

I am sure it is there but there is a tree growing against the passenger side door and I can't open it, I could cut it down.......:toothy10:

Any chance the drivers side rear wheel well trim is in good shape from the first picture? Its the only one I'm missing.

And how about the steering wheel from the other one? Useable?

How can a steering wheel in a junkyard car look better than the one I'm driving with???

Thanks!

The trim is gone on the right rear of the 66. The steering wheel has a few cracks, the chrome was really dirty and didn't look too hard at it bit it could be restored or cleaned up, would look fine with a grip cover installed to hide the cracks. Are you interested in it? I can grab it if the price is right.

66340SEDAN ... does that 66 cuda with the vinal top, have the little (two screw) mounting plate for the trunk support still attached to the left side of the inside on the trunk? If so please grab it, I need it

Funny you asked that, I seen the trunk lid lying on the ground and that was the first thing I looked for! Of course, it was gone......:angry7:

see any beefy radiators w/ passenger lower outlet??? (for my 65 w/ 318) thx!!

The trim is gone on the right rear of the 66. The steering wheel has a few cracks, the chrome was really dirty and didn't look too hard at it bit it could be restored or cleaned up, would look fine with a grip cover installed to hide the cracks. Are you interested in it? I can grab it if the price is right.

Yup, I'm interested in the steering wheel. Please let me know. The wheel well trim i'm talking about is from the first picture, driver side rear. It looks OK from the picture, and I could use that too.

Thanks!

I am also interested in the wheel trim on the rear in that top picture and maybe the front too.

If kcoyle passes on the rear trim you are next in line Vic! I will check on the front one. The one on the driver front of the 64 Cuda was nice, are they the same 64-66?

Yup, I'm interested in the steering wheel. Please let me know. The wheel well trim i'm talking about is from the first picture, driver side rear. It looks OK from the picture, and I could use that too.

Thanks!

Ok, I will grab the wheel if the price is good. I will also check the rear wheel trim too.

Boy.........it looks like I may be busy! I have got lots of pm's so please be patient, first to ask, first in line. I hope I got back to everyone, if not let me know. I will need to make a list, I hope I can help some of my fellow FABO members out! :toothy7: Thanks, Keith.

I am still looking for the tach can and wiring and the bottom trim on the passenger inside bucket seat for a 66 Barracuda. Thanks

Any chance that you can find a couple of door mirrors and a set of headlight rings for a 65?

I could use the front drivers side wheel well trim from the convertible Valiant if its saveable. Aloha

Any chance that you can find a couple of door mirrors and a set of headlight rings for a 65?

All 3 cars have a remote driverside mirror, I will check the condition of these. No head light rings for the 64-65 Cuda.

-
Back