1966 Barracuda, 1966 Valiant Conv, 1964 Barracuda Junkyard Pics!! What do you need?

-
the top trim for the 66 is rare,some times you see wanted adds for the trim,,,not a lot tho,,,

as for the wheel well trim,64 and 65 fronts interchange,,66 front is a one year deal,,

64/65/66 rear trim is shaped the same and will interchange BUT,,, the rocker moldings are way different,,and the wheel well trim is notched for the rocker trim,,so if you are using the 66 rocker trim tony,,,the 64/65 wont work,,,you will need 66 rear trim if useing the rockers trim

I had a set of that belt moulding trim that's on the vert in the picture a while back. I sold it for $330.00, so you may want to grab that. Heck, if it were me, I'd be buying the vert and hauling it home so save being nickel and dimed on the prices. Then I would bring home the Cuda, if it's in your realm of possibility. Check the drivers side fresh air boxes on them all, if you find one with unbroken hinges, grab it for sure. Very hard to find with a good door hinge!! Also, the plastic trim pieces that trim the inside of the big rear window at the front. Also very hard to find not cracked and in good shape. I don't personally need these items, but I bet just about everyone else does!! If these were 10 minutes from my house they would be in my driveway already!!! Good luck with the list Keith, I'll bet it's getting really long!!! Geof

I bought one of mine on ebay, the other came off of a 66 Valiant that was in a wrecking yard here in MN, the car came from Cali! It actually had 2 nice front fenders on it but some bonehead moved it with a loader and destroyed it! Sorry, I do not have any.

You sir are good. I could use one of those too.

FYI, I looked far and wide for one and finally found it on ebay about 2 years ago. I paid $100.00 for it!! Pretty high I know, but there is no substitute and looking back it was a great find. Good luck with your search, and if I find any others, you can bet they'll be posted here for my friends on FABO. Geof

I have had a lot of requests for parts! If you didn't hear back and you sent me a PM, try again, still trying to clean out my mail box! I still need to get some pics sent out to some members so thanks for being patient!! :toothy10:

I could use the pushbutton delete/wiper,headlite plate from the 64 4-speed car. It looks a little rough but if it's not cracked or broken i could use it til i find a better one. If the price is my range. Thanks,e-mail me at

[email protected]

Dave..................

How's the front bumper on that 66 vert. look. If good find out how much he wants. I need front and rear bumpers for 66 Cuda.
Thanks
bbeep71

I will get pics for you, I know the rear bumper is twisted but they can be fixed.

66340sedan~ The third Post picture#8 has a rim that is weathered. Looks like a torque thrust. Do you know if there are any more like that? If so how many and how much? I'm asking for a guy on Sweptline.org. (66Patrick) He has been looking for awhile. Trying to help a fellow mopar guy out....

Mahalo!

this one...

Crestliner.jpg

66340sedan~ The third Post picture#8 has a rim that is weathered. Looks like a torque thrust. Do you know if there are any more like that? If so how many and how much? I'm asking for a guy on Sweptline.org. (66Patrick) He has been looking for awhile. Trying to help a fellow mopar guy out....

Mahalo!

I only found one, not sure on the bolt pattern but I could check. I think this is an old Cragar rim, it has an aluminum or magneisum center and face with a steel outer rim, 2 piece design.

Welcome to the site!:cheers: The fender is rusted away and is not good, the front bumper is twised but may still be ok, a better one can probably be found, probably even here, post a wanted ad and see what you get!

those mags on that van are the bbp if so how much and i wanna know if the window washer bottle will work with mine it has the 3 metal connectors that plug in to it all in 1 plug and how much

-
Back