-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmopardave

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Up for grabs .. 1966 Plymouth barracuda . 273 V -8 , 2 brl , console shift torque flight , auto .New carberator and converted to electronic ignition. Fires right up and purrs like a kitten . Transmission shifts smooth , drives good but could use brake adjustment ( pulls to one side ) Original red exterior / black interior a/c car . Body is very clean except small dent in one fender and small rust bubbles on lower rear 1/4 panels . Interior is decent , new carpet , nice door panels , console , dash and dash pad . Will eventually need seats recovered and headliner . All glass and trim good . If your in the market for a cool little classic that you can drive while fixing up without breaking the bank .. this is for you !! Clean title and original certicard . Car is located in Reno , Nevada . Fly out ... enjoy 1 of the largest classic car events in the United States " Hot Augusts Nights " and drive it home .4200.00 Pm for phone # or more info .. Thanks Dave

Attachments

• DSCN2353.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,450
  • DSCN2354.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,433
You guys on the east coast really should be looking at this stuff. So what if you need to take a week off to go get it or spend $1500 to have it shipped..... You will save yourself $5,000+ in rust repair (yes, I have seen some of the stuff you are trying to patch together).

Love it, great looking car. The lower side stripe is cool.

You guys on the east coast really should be looking at this stuff. So what if you need to take a week off to go get it or spend $1500 to have it shipped..... You will save yourself $5,000+ in rust repair (yes, I have seen some of the stuff you are trying to patch together).

your right about that.

Yes indeed..... That is exactly why i gave so much for my 68 fastback. Rust free body is worth much more to me than something that needs floors, quarters, trunk, inner fenders, doors and fenders. Metal work adds up real fast. You get what you pay for.. Good deal. GLWS. I would love to have it myself if it is still kicking around after my charger sale is final

nice looking car-- I'm forwarding onto my brother who is looking for a driver fun car.. He just looked at a local 65 b-cuda-- which was not as nice as yours ,Lawrence

Thanks for the nice comments .. Most west coast guys don't know how lucky we are on the rust factor . Ii had the pleasure if going to the Mopar Nats several yrs ago ( the first time id ever been back east ) Great time and people but the rust ..... I couldn't get over it !!!!

I swear if I had a dollar for every sweet *** rust free car I've seen over there... It is a matter of time before I fly out and drive back... There was the blue on blue '64 valiant up in washington, then there was that ridiculously rare v-8 scamp with factory air in SASSY GRASS green for 1500 bucks... Right now here on FABO a guy has the 440 power wagon with a club cab... The list goes on and on... Anyway I guess what I am saying is yeah, you guys have it good when it comes to nice sheet metal! GLWS!

Sending this link to my brother-in-law. He has been looking for another '66. Lets see if we can give her a new loving home on the right coast.

Just got off the phone with DAS ( Dependable Auto Shippers ) Quite reasonable if you have the car dropped off at one of their locations . From Reno Nevada to Walpole Maine was 1177.00 ... Ive used these guys in the past , no problems :cheers:

Just got off the phone with DAS ( Dependable Auto Shippers ) Quite reasonable if you have the car dropped off at one of their locations . From Reno Nevada to Walpole Maine was 1177.00 ... Ive used these guys in the past , no problems :cheers:

I live in Maine and I had never even heard of Walpole. I had to look it up.

Nope hasn't sold as of yet ... I have 4 interested parties . 2 east coast , 1 west coast and 1 local ... but nobody has pulled the trigger :glasses7:

well, one of the east coast parties is my brother-in-law here in CT. I know he is itchin' to pull the trigger. I hope you two can work it out. He will be one happy camper if he gets another '66 Barracuda. Wishing good luck for the both of you.

Its sold !! Thanks for all the nice comments . Ive got a 70 and 72 Duster ive decided to let go of too. Will be posting ad with pics soon :glasses7:

The guy I sold it to told me upfront that he buys and sells cars . ( Fine with me ) All though , his e bay listing is a LITTLE bit mis leading ... The car is 95% solid , but there is rust in the lower rear 1/4s

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back