-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudamark

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
Only 2 vehicles left in my retirement sale and this is one of them. It's a '66 Barracuda 273 2bbl automatic 7 1/4 manual 10" drum brakes and manual steering. It was going to be my race car originally but I found one all ready to go so I didn't get a chance to build this one. It's a good solid car with only some surface rust on the hood and roof. (I wish the other car I bought was this solid!) The engine and transmission are out of the car but both are included with it. The only items that I notice missing are the radiator and wheel covers but there might be some other minor part(s) that you'll have to round up but nothing major. It will need to be picked up by a trailer or flatbed truck. I won't ship but I can help in loading. Local delivery may be available but contact me first if interested. It has a Calif. pink slip but hasn't been registered in years so it's possible that there are back fees due if you reregister in this state. I'm asking only $1200. It needs to be gone before New Years. Contact me if you have any more questions.

Attachments

• 100_1071.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 703
  • 100_1072.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 661
  • 100_1073.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 681
  • 100_1074.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 657
Yes. I have a couple of people thinking it over but nobody's given me any money yet.
Thanks, Mark

Sorry, I sold it two days ago. If he doesn't pick it up for some reason, I'll let you know.
Thanks, Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back