Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, I have a bunch of A body items left that didn't sell at the big WPC swap meet, so I thought I'd list them here. This ad is for a 1966 Barracuda insturment cluster with performance indicator. This a pretty nice cluster overall, although the guages have not been tested so I don't know for sure if they work. The guage faces are all nice but the needles are a little faded, but not bad. The metal guage callout plates have a little flash rust on them, but could be cleaned up with minimal effort. The trip odometer knob is present on the speedo. The bezel is pretty nice but needs to be refurbished to be show quality, some of the vacuumized chrome plating is worn off and it has that typical yellowing look. There is a small corner missing down under the steering column area, but this is an area not seen once installed. There are 4 pins on the circuit board that have been soldered, 3 on the flat bank side and one around the 6 pin plug area. I was told by the person I bought the cluster from that the pins were not broken off but only loose, and as a "favor" to me, he soldered them so they were tight. I decided to leave them as is instead of removing the solder and peening the pins from the back so they were tight. Overall, a pretty decent cluster for those in need. The price is $80.00 and the buyer pays the shipping. The item is located in Pinckney Michigan, near Ann Arbor. As usual, message with any questions and enjoy!!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_2932.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 279
  • 100_2933.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 282
  • 100_2934.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 293
  • 100_2935.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 293
  • 100_2936.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 269
Howdy all, I have a bunch of A body items left that didn't sell at the big WPC swap meet, so I thought I'd list them here. This ad is for a 1966 Barracuda insturment cluster with performance indicator. This a pretty nice cluster overall, although the guages have not been tested so I don't know for sure if they work. The guage faces are all nice but the needles are a little faded, but not bad. The metal guage callout plates have a little flash rust on them, but could be cleaned up with minimal effort. The trip odometer knob is present on the speedo. The bezel is pretty nice but needs to be refurbished to be show quality, some of the vacuumized chrome plating is worn off and it has that typical yellowing look. There is a small corner missing down under the steering column area, but this is an area not seen once installed. There are 4 pins on the circuit board that have been soldered, 3 on the flat bank side and one around the 6 pin plug area. I was told by the person I bought the cluster from that the pins were not broken off but only loose, and as a "favor" to me, he soldered them so they were tight. I decided to leave them as is instead of removing the solder and peening the pins from the back so they were tight. Overall, a pretty decent cluster for those in need. The price is $80.00 and the buyer pays the shipping. The item is located in Pinckney Michigan, near Ann Arbor. As usual, message with any questions and enjoy!!! Geof
Is this still available?

This is still available. It was sort of spoken for about a month ago, but after packing and sending a shipping quote to the interested party, I never received a follow up response. If you are interested in it, send me your zip and I'll send you a total with the shipping quote included. Thanks for your interest in my items, Geof

This is still available. It was sort of spoken for about a month ago, but after packing and sending a shipping quote to the interested party, I never received a follow up response. If you are interested in it, send me your zip and I'll send you a total with the shipping quote included. Thanks for your interest in my items, Geof

Area code is 34120 Naples Florida. I assume you will take Paypal?

OK, the insturment cluster has been sold. Thanks for the AD FABO, you all rock!!

As for the heater control bezel, I only have the non A/C bezel, sorry Jet!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back