-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kris66cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey FABO so have a second 1966 barracuda in my backyard right now and i am going to be selling parts for it if there is any part you need just ask i have a lot

Kris

Hey FABO so have a second 1966 barracuda in my backyard right now and i am going to be selling parts for it if there is any part you need just ask i have a lot

Kris
Kick panels both sides. Drivers side air box with both door hinges attached and working?

i have a 66 dart , k member was damaged , wanting to go back to slant 6 / auto , its what it came with / looking for other stuff also but will start with k for now

Does the antenna have a spring on the bottom or is it a normal style antenna? I am also partin g a 66 and it does have that.

how about rear quarters any good need both sides from door back

Don't ya just love that when a seller posts a month ago then disappears, maybe we should just "turf him".:violent1: How long does it take to take a look.

i have a 66 dart , k member was damaged , wanting to go back to slant 6 / auto , its what it came with / looking for other stuff also but will start with k for now

64-66 6-V8 K's are the same, just the mount brackets changed from 6 to 8.

need upper core to front grille brace, bottom core brace and trunk latch cover for 66 cuda.

I am looking for the seat knobs on the outside edge of the seat. I need two of them and used is ok as long as they match and will clean up ok.

Also need the plugs that cover the inside lower rear window plate nuts.
Looking for the delux pass mirror used is good. It really looks like the 70' base model chrome mirror.

Thanks Joe

PM me here would be awsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back