1966 Canadian Valiant

-

66Vali

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what parts from any other mopar are interchangeable with a 1966 Canadian Valiant? Someone told me to be careful when ordering parts from the USA, as the American Valiants are different.

Thanks

you will need to be more specific as there are many different parts to choose from-- post up a picture as I think your valiant is very similar to the US Dart-- but visual reference goes a long way. Most suspension/mechanical parts will be the same as 62-66 a body cars & a lot of up to 1972 cars.
Lawrence

So here are some pics...not looking for anything specific but more of a general "what's interchangeable"

Attachments

• IMG_0487.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_0523N.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 299
All parts inter change from 1 to the other. emblems are the only thing different,
I have a complete low mile driveline /6 904 71/4 if you need it i'm selling cheap!
I'm in Bowmanville.

Attachments

• dart1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 271
  • 007.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 269
Thanks Dartman, but I plan on taking out the slant and putting something bigger in....She is going for paint this fall and hope to have interior done in spring...My slant runs and I already have an extra rear end for it.

I'm new to all this and am farming out my body/paint work....My plan is to do most of the interior myself...minus the headliner and seats...Everything else needs to be re done...My goal is to have it completed for the time she turns 50....

I will be heading up to Moparfest with my wife and kid to check out some cars....

Just don't buy any body parts from a 66 us Valiant the suspension, engine, hard ware are the same from the fan, electrical parts to windshield wipers are the same, even drive shaft to U-Joints and bushings and A arms :glasses7:

Attachments

• Tim%20Morlin%20Visit%207%2022%202010%20012.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 222
Morning,

Does anyone know where I might find driver's side rocker panel and wheel well surround trim for 1966 Valiant Signet convertible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

-
Back