Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatlander

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for something a little bigger, smoother ride, here it goes:
Light blue/dark blue top. 273 v-8, 4v, 904 tran., blue interior, buckets, floor console, new exhaust, new brakes, new master cylinder, AM radio, non-A/C. Everything works aside from tank sending unit. Runs, drives, and breaks great. Steering is tight. No rust body, solid floors and frame. Bumpers, grill, and trim in great shape. # matching car. Very nice 20 footer. 14 in. wheels with poverty caps. Would trade for nice 68-72 cutlass,skylark,satellite,charger. 620-820-1714, Galesburg KS. ask for Carl.

I'll check in later with more pics and try to answer questions.

ooops, $6500.03:grin:

4-H and Dart 024.jpg

4-H and Dart 025.jpg

4-H and Dart 027.jpg

4-H and Dart 028.jpg

4-H and Dart 035.jpg

4-H and Dart 037.jpg

Hey Flatlander. What's a price on it? I figure a trade up in size is cool. What would be a good trade in the dead president area? Just incase someone has some cash liein around for one of these baby's. ;)

Nice Dart. Like Rumble said do you have a asking price. Not quite a classic yet but would you consider my 1 of 274 deep amethyst 98 Dakota R/T's. 79,000 original miles & repainted sept. of 07.

Oldschoolcuda

Yep, forgot the price.:coffee:

Thanks oldschool but I need my old iron.

Body wise, it's great. There was a little glaze put down on the upper corners and lower left corner of the windshield but no rust through. For being repainted 20 years ago it looks great. Hasn't seen the rain since. Rear package tray needs redone and for some reason the cross member for the upper half of the back seat was removed. I'll get some rear shots this week.

Thanks rumble. With this market would rather look at trades but am definately getting the early a bug again. Flatlander thats a very fair starting price. Wish I had some cash. Good luck on the sale.

Oldschoolcuda

Damn man, you'll be sorry......... :)

dang, don't say that!! I'm already waffling on the idea......you know, " A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush". Would move it for a nice 67-69 barracuda. Then again, I'm going to price a paint job today and maybe keep her. Danged!! Can never make up my mind. A 67-69 Dart would do also. Then again 71-72 sat. or early cutlass........:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back