1966 Dart rear window wanted.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The interchange is '64-6 Dart....everything except the wagon and convertible.

The interchange is '64-6 Dart....everything except the wagon and convertible.

and 64-66 CANADIAN valiant (american models are different) have one from a 1965 2 door hardtop, but shipping would be a killer, would be lucky to get it there in one piece!

Glad you found one. I have one in a 66 Valiant I was going to offer up.

DSC05331.jpg

should fix that, looks fairly solid:burnout:

I wanted to, until I fell through the floor sitting in the driver's seat, and then when I put it on blocks and it sank 4 inches, and I looked underneath, and saw the front frame was rotted and crumbled away. The blocks didn't sink, the car did.
It sat in a field for 23 years before I got it.

Hey Mike get in touch with pettybludart about those tail lights, he might want them, I know he was looking for a nice set

Hey Mike get in touch with pettybludart about those tail lights, he might want them, I know he was looking for a nice set
Thanks Steve,but sent mike a PM when he first got the car..never heard back and have bought more since then.Two weeks ago I went to check on my car at bodyshop,while there my back window that I just installed in July mysteriously shattered while chatting with bodyman:banghead:.I,ll now be going plexiglass.

Thanks Steve,but sent mike a PM when he first got the car..never heard back and have bought more since then.Two weeks ago I went to check on my car at bodyshop,while there my back window that I just installed in July mysteriously shattered while chatting with bodyman:banghead:.I,ll now be going plexiglass.

I never got a PM from you, otherwise I would have let you have them for REALLY cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back