1966 Dart

-

B-onefan

Reaction score
I have a 66 Dart 2 dr sedan, that has a /6 and 3 on the tree. I have a parts car that is a 66 Barracuda 273/4bbl/auto and also have a 4 speed out of a 66 Dart GT/ 273 4bbl car. The Dart GT was wrecked hard, so I parted it out 10 years ago and got the trans/bellhousing and a few other parts. I don't think I got the z bar though. My question is will the z bar from the /6, 3 speed setup work with the 66 V-8 bellhousing and transmission? I mentioned the 66 Barracuda because it will give me all the front steering parts, cooling, exhaust I need. I will probably build a 318/ manual trans crank that I have for this project.

Thanks

Thanks. I looked thru their site for a few seconds today. When I get home I will look some more. I may have one out in the shop, but don't remember. I do know the one in wrecked car had bent enough to come off the ball. That car was hit hard!

Thanks. I looked thru their site for a few seconds today. When I get home I will look some more. I may have one out in the shop, but don't remember. I do know the one in wrecked car had bent enough to come off the ball. That car was hit hard!

I have one of Brewers early A Z bars for the later 10.5 bell housing. I may let it go

-
Back