-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcadoocrew

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
parting a 1966 Dart 2 door - alot of small stuff - interior trim , sill plates , etc ...glass, underdash wiring , pedals, seats etc.... email me, I might just have it....

Regards,
Clay

Hello Clay, I have been looking for an interior door emblem that says "Dart 270". Let me know if you have one or two available?

I will grab some pics tomorrow - not alot left - some nice quarters and floorpans - trunk floor and a alot of little interior stuff - I think this was a 170 - it is pretty basic - was in the midst of becoming a gasser project - but I used enough stuff to get my 66 GT back up and going...

would the glass from this fit in a 73 swinger? i need a passenger window

Lazares81 - I do not believe this is going to help you out - I do not have a passenger side door - all I have is the quarter glass.... I may know where one is PM me and I will submit the guys email to you.... and he paypals, as well as ships nationwide ....

Still have some parts left - dash with pad , rear arm rest with bases , antennae , under dash wiring harness , engine wiring harness ( slant 6 ) - brake pedal assembly , heater cables ( unsure of condition ) , rear window inside trim (red ) , sill plates , kick panels , headliner bows , set of front / rear bench seats ( need recovered -sell em cheap ) -glass , drivers door (complete ) - Hauling the carcass to the crusher next week.....

looking for blue interior door panels. also maybe some quarter panel sheet metal if its good. there is also a metal piece across the inside of the trunk that is above tail lights that is rotted on my car.getting my 65 dart home this weekend , so will know more of what i will need.

Justin,

I only have a few interior parts and they are all red - I should have that part across the trunk, and some other stuff - pm me , I will shoot you my email , and send pics of what I have

Regards,
Clay

I do have the sill plates - they are driver quality at best - have a few scuffs - PM me and I will send you my email address for pics - sorry I don't get on here much - work 2 jobs....

The interior is Red - I do have the glove box door / springs - no heater bezel or radio parts...sorry - again pm me

Regards,
Clay

I have a 73 swinger. Not sure whats interchangeable but Im looking for interior door panels and arm rests. driver and passenger side (2 door car, mine are black but color is not important). Also, dart and swinger emblems. If you have any of this that would be awesome.
Send pics to [email protected]

hello. i need the front grill headlight covers for a 1966 Dodge Dart GT........i hope you have some

BUMP !!

Still have some parts left - dash with pad , rear arm rest with bases , antennae , - brake pedal assembly , heater cables ( unsure of condition ) , rear window inside trim (red ) , sill plates , kick panels , headliner bows , set of front / rear bench seats ( need recovered -sell em cheap ) -glass , drivers door (complete ) -misc trim and small parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back