-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcadoocrew

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling whats left of my parts car - 1966 Dodge Dart 2 door post car - has NICE- NICE rear quarters / roof and floor pans - non rolling - I have removed all front and rear suspension and torsion mount / transmission crossmember- doors- all glass - trunk lid ...
$200 cash - should load onto a flatbed with a winch....

I need the windshield wiper motor and dashboard switch. Do you have it and what do you want for it, thanks in advance.

respectfully, Joey Madden

Joey ,

I will check in the morning- I am really not sure what all is left under the hood ...

email me directly at [email protected] - it goes straight to my phone....

Regards,
Clay

Joey,

Well - no wiper motor or switches brother - alot of wiring - not much left in or under the dash..... sorry

Regards,
Clay

do you have driver side quarter window chrome trim that little peice that goes on back quarter window that meets where driver window is when rolled up?

This was a 170 - Coupe - not sure it had it ..... My 64 GT has it, and my 66 GT have it I think....

I actually just cut the quarters off , and in half to use on my 64 GT ....didn't have much interest ....sorry

Are the doors on this the same as a 65 Dart 2 door post car? if so I would be interested in the pass.side door if in good shape.

Dang, wish I saw this post sooner. I need lower quarters and trunk floor extensions.
toolman

Do you still have the front fenders? What shape are they in?

not sure if its the same but I need passenger rear floo pan. My ca is 65 Dart,
Shoot me a PM if you are willing to cut the floors

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back