Status
Not open for further replies.

dschem

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,

I have a 1966 Formula S that at present has a set of the Super Stock leaf springs from Direct Connection. I am interested in trying to find an original set of leaf springs for my car.

The build number of the leaf springs is 804 which from what I understand should be the last 3 digits of the leaf spring part number.

Dave

Heello,

Thanks for the info but I am looking for an original set of leaf springs.

Dave

Mine are original, not for sale. But I'll try to get the numbers off them for you.
Hello,

I was told that the build sheet number is the last 3 digits so yeah it would be cool if you could check the number for me.

Thanks

Dave

Hello,

I have a 1966 Formula S that at present has a set of the Super Stock leaf springs from Direct Connection. I am interested in trying to find an original set of leaf springs for my car.

The build number of the leaf springs is 804 which from what I understand should be the last 3 digits of the leaf spring part number.

Dave
804? I can't find that in the book. Your spprings should come off the build sheet and not the fender tag. A Formula S should have the 6 leaf springs. Code 367

804? I can't find that in the book. Your spprings should come off the build sheet and not the fender tag. A Formula S should have the 6 leaf springs. Code 367
Hello,

yes I know the car did have the 6 springs but we’re changed out in the past and the original springs went missing.

the spring code on my build sheet is 804 for both springs.

Dave

66 Formula S, 4 speed rear spring # 2403804 both sides.

67 Formula S, 4 speed rear spring # 2835024 both sides.

66 Formula S, 4 speed rear spring # 2403804 both sides.

67 Formula S, 4 speed rear spring # 2835024 both sides.
Yes

I need the 66 springs.

thank you for checking.

now I just need to find a pair.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back