[SOLD] 1966 Plymouth Barracuda For Sale/$2500.00

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you should put me in line, I could pay you for it now, but I don't know when I would be able to come and get it, that's the only trouble I have.

Hi. I am interised in your Cuda I,m in Canada In Windsor Ont. When can I come to look at it. Larry.

Wow. Thanks Geof for offering up such an awesome deal on a running/driving classic, with such a thoughtful accurate description also. Offering this 66 so it legacy continues at such an affordable price is what makes this site and the hobby great. Hope everything works out for you bkbond12. Good luck.

Oldschoolcuda

Thanks Geof for offering up such an awesome deal on a running/driving classic, with such a thoughtful accurate description also. Offering this 66 so it legacy continues at such an affordable price is what makes this site and the hobby great.

nice word brother

thats it why i love this place FABO

-

Wow. Thanks Geof for offering up such an awesome deal on a running/driving classic, with such a thoughtful accurate description also. Offering this 66 so it legacy continues at such an affordable price is what makes this site and the hobby great. Hope everything works out for you bkbond12. Good luck.

Oldschoolcuda

It should work out. I already have all next week off of work and have been looking at stuff to fix it up. I was thinking about making it a Formula S clone, but that just seems to be some badges ($68 on ebay) and stiffer suspension. I already have a list of things I'd like to do and the crazy part is I haven't even seen the car yet.

I'm definitely going to take Geof advice and drive/enjoy the car this summer and come winter work on the interior and engine....maybe some paint.

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas...hahaha.

OK all, updating the status of the car. The car has been sold and is on it's way accross the Mitten as we speak. I think it found a good home, and it was nice to see it go to a member here so I can see it on occasion. It was also nice to meet Travis and his kids and brother, and hope they have a safe trip home!!!

Thanks for the ad FABO, yet another reason why this is the best site on the web!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back