-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bb66cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my 1966 Plymouth Valiant Signet since I have too many projects. It's not running at the moment because it had a bad fuel pump and I was going to take off the NOS plate on the carb. It has a built 360 (fom previous owner and is set up to run nitrous. Has a big bolt pattern rear end, very nice custom interior, fuel cells in the trunk, 15" wheels, and ok paint. It was an original 273 Air Conditioning car. My asking price is $2500 for it, since it will require very little work to be finished. Located in Saratoga, CA.

1.JPG

2.JPG

4.JPG

3.JPG

For $2500 you won't be hanging onto that for too long!! I guess prices down there are less than up across the border where I'm at, if that was here in the south part of B.C. people including myself would be all over it!! :cheers:

I am selling my 1966 Plymouth Valiant Signet since I have too many projects. It's not running at the moment because it had a bad fuel pump and I was going to take off the NOS plate on the carb. It has a built 360 (fom previous owner and is set up to run nitrous. Has a big bolt pattern rear end, very nice custom interior, fuel cells in the trunk, 15" wheels, and ok paint. It was an original 273 Air Conditioning car. My asking price is $2500 for it, since it will require very little work to be finished. Located in Saratoga, CA.

Would you be willing to trake for anything I have a lot 65 Dart Stuff.

Earl

The car will be going on ebay this weekend if it doesn't have a buyer by then. May also be willing to trade for mopar parts.

Bummer I got SB stuff including a 340 with 0 miles. I have an abody 8 3/4 housing, new axles in the box, new 489 carrier, wilwood discs, but no gears or posi yet. If I could only get the Ramcharger and Aspen sold by this weekend](*,)

What's done to the 340? May still be interested though, even though I have several big block parts already and was planning on using that.

It was basically rebuilt with trw piston and is on its third cam already without ever being in a car. Kept changing my mind. Currently has the MP 509 cam in it. The X heads are still in Hawaii cause I was going to use the reworked Eddy heads I have on the shelf here in Vegas. Has an ATI damper but I'm not sure if I have the flexplate on it. I also have misc parts from American Muscle and AREngineering. I also have a couple of MP lightweight M/C with adapters and heat shields. I think I might even have to sell the Duster I just picked up. Would much rather have the Valiant since I still have a Duster back in Hawaii.

so, all it needs is a fuel pump???? could that be fixed so it could be driven onto a car carrier?? also you say it has a large bolt pattern rear, 7 1/4 or 8 1/4...? is the front still sbp? thnx, sharp looker.....................ss

I unbolted the carb also to pull out the nitrous setup on it and never put it back together. It has an 8 1/4 in the rear, and small bolt 10" drums (I think) up front.

the reason i was asking is, most shippers want a running vehicle to load. can the carb be bolted back on w/o nitrous?

Thats what I been thinking8) You know anyone at home who might want some of the stuff I got back there? I still have that 360 sitting on the stand back there.

Hawaiiduster...depends on what you got...I'm not looking for anything in particular....but you never know!!!
Mike-Ewa Beach

a body 8 3/4, 3.23 or 3.55 sure grip, 65 dart parts, big block parts...

Hmmmm....now this makes me really consider parting with my 3.23 sure-grip 8 3/4 a body rearend...and the 440 I've been holding onto.....

Dilemmas dilemmas!:dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back