1966 Plymouth Valiant Signet

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, by sunday it goes on ebay. I may be willing to trade, but I really only need a few minor parts. Cash could buy my stroker kit for my 400 :snakeman:

Well, by sunday it goes on ebay. I may be willing to trade, but I really only need a few minor parts. Cash could buy my stroker kit for my 400 :snakeman:

Well my parts don't come anywhere near the value of the car, not without adding about $1000 to $1500 cash along with them which I don't have.

c'mon Craig,,,sell the Mercedes,,,,dont know anybody here looking for anything

Just an FYI for anybody that needs a car shipped. Check out uShip.com. Costs nothing to sign on. It gives you access to everything from huge companies down to small, family operations. List what you want shipped, from where to and to where, then wait for bids to come in. I've used it successfully.

I am selling my 1966 Plymouth Valiant Signet since I have too many projects. It's not running at the moment because it had a bad fuel pump and I was going to take off the NOS plate on the carb. It has a built 360 (fom previous owner and is set up to run nitrous. Has a big bolt pattern rear end, very nice custom interior, fuel cells in the trunk, 15" wheels, and ok paint. It was an original 273 Air Conditioning car. My asking price is $2500 for it, since it will require very little work to be finished. Located in Saratoga, CA.

My name is Steve whitaker my user name roadtoad72 I am very interested in your 66 valiant. I am waiting on SS back pay, It should be here any time. I first car was a 66 signet could you hold on just a bit or get back to me on this forum. thank you, Steve

My name is Steve whitaker my user name roadtoad72 I am very interested in your 66 valiant. I am waiting on SS back pay, It should be here any time. I first car was a 66 signet could you hold on just a bit or get back to me on this forum. thank you, Steve
This car was SOLD 3 yrs ago.Time for clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back