Status
Not open for further replies.

VDART

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Contact seller
Guys I'm going to sell this car---
I bought it at a garage sale this spring, I have replaced the pushrods & rocker gear, spliced a wire in for the blue ign 1 piece & drove it around the block a couple of times.
(HOOD Scoop does not go with the car)
(i still have not fixed the carb booster issue)
plans /life have changed
car is complete-- minimal rust -- but not rust free--- I have a replacement taillight for the damaged one, also have the headlight ring not pictured.

it is a 225 slant 3 speed on the column, it has been changed to a 4 bbl intake & carb
interior is rough (front seat especially) door panels are stripped I have some arm rests not installed.
the car runs fine & accelerates well-- hard to pound a column shift car)
it does not cruise a lower speed well-(I'm sure the booster is the problem)
the gauges don't work properly.
This would make a neat car--- it is a great beginning-- just not going to work out for me.
$1500 firm

please use the pm function so I get the messages quicker.

link shows when i bought it:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=190010

I will put a folder of pictures on I have underside pics/frame/interior
whatever else is needed-- long distance sales need pictures, thanks Lawrence
located in Wichita ks 67209

Attachments

• copwheels 083.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 1,421
  • copwheels 080.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 1,473
  • 66valiant 022 (Large).jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 1,434
more pictures

Attachments

• 66valiant 026 (Large).jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,401
  • 66valiant 031 (Large).jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 1,384
  • 66valiant 032 (Large).jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 1,365
bump

Attachments

• 66valianta 004.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 1,078
  • 66valianta 009.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,065
Looks to be a pretty solid car. Clean underneath too. Can't beat the price! Good luck with the sale. tmm

thanks--it is a good starter car-- i just don't like the 3 on the tree--- I just pitched all the parts to convert it to an automatic (from a 66 dart)-- so it is just sitting in the back -- I start it up & drive around the block on the weekends.

my daughter (11 ) really likes it-- that is where the column shift is causing the problems..
I have a rough plan in mind if things fall into place
Lawrence

interior isn't nice-- I have purchased some arm rests & defroster vents for it -- prior owner misplaced some of the door panels-- windows all work great & glass is good.

Attachments

• 66valiant 018 (Medium).jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 744
  • 66valiant 017 (Medium).jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 729
Would love to have the car. I live about 3 hrs from you. Is there anything your looing for that I might have as trade?

car is back for sale-- deal that I had disappeared. Let me know -- just drove the car this weekend. Lawrence

if it was an automatic I would keep it-- a 3 speed on the tree is not practical for a teenage. I only have the pedal assembly & I do not want to put in a floor shift or swap out tranny on this car. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back