-
Status
Not open for further replies.

davidalanthompson

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling my 1966 Plymouth Valiant 200 three speed auto with rebuilt engine. I haven't driven the car in probably 5 years. But I went out over the with some fresh gas and it started up immediately. And ran better than when I parked it. It needs the brakes looked over. Not sure if they just need bled or what. The rear drums were rebuilt with new springs and parts including slave cylinders. Ebrake does work though. Most of the front end parts were replaced before it was parked with poly bushings. And I have a front sway bar to go in it. The torque converter was replaced/rebuilt while the engine was out. The engine is the stock 225 slant six that came in the car. It was bored .30 over by Auburndale Auto on Southside Drive in Louisville. All engine internals and gaskets were replaced. Has the stock single barrel Holly 1920 carb. The seats were recovered around 2004-5. But the door cards are original. No carpet. Has pretty significant rust in the rear quarters. Has some rust in the front floor pans. And a little around the rest of the car and in the trunk. Stock 13" wheels and hubcaps. This was my first car. And I have owned it for 11 years. And it has been garaged for the past 5-6 years. But had to be moved out of the garage today. So I would like to move this SOON so it doesn't have to sit in the weather longer than necessary. I have a clear title ready to transfer. Asking $2500 OBO. Car is located in Louisville, Kentucky.

image_zps2981259a.jpg

image_zps0e070e1d.jpg

image_zpsdec3ab8f.jpg

image_zps80b39d8e.jpg

image_zpsb7196e5f.jpg

image_zps0abe8f42.jpg

image_zps1a67dde4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back