[SOLD] 1966 Valiant 2dr post---parting out!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Finally decided I don't have the time or money to fix the rust on the valiant. So, I'm parting it out. I will get some pics asap, or send me a pm and I'll give you my number or email you pics of whatever you need. It only has 45K original miles. 225/3-spd manual on the column. Radio delete, manual steering/brakes. Clutch/brake pedals. V-8 centerlink. Good trunk floor. 3.23 gear 7 1/4. Barracuda grilles, decent front bumper. Good glass, all the trim is there. The car is still complete and running. The front subframes are shot, and the floors are gone from the rubber floormat. I have 65 Barracuda buckets in it with seat tracks, etc. The engine ran great, really peppy. Shifted great, no noises, etc. Almost new exhaust and 13 inch tires. Doors are perfect. The car is in East Palestine, Ohio, right on the PA border. Let me know what you need!

I need the rod that goes between the clutch pedal and the bell crank (z-bar)

Thanks

P.M. sent on radio delete :)

Need to fill the hole with something....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 916
So far, quite a few fine folk on here have some pending sales. Here is what is pending: Grilles, drivers headlight trim ring, taillight lenses, front bumper, center link. Already sold the radio delete plate and the clutch pedal rod. Everything else is still available!

Tomorrow I'll be taking the steering column (3spd manual shift with linkage, manual steering) and wheel out, manual box with pitman arm, manual trans pedal assembly, and some other odds and ends. Anyone interested in these?

Well, sold the center link, headlight trim rings, taillights, front bumper, grilles, radio delete, and clutch rod. I think the back bumper will be gone as soon as I can get it off. Alot of the small parts I'm taking to work and blasting, they are almost mint suprisingly. The trans I think will be gone as soon as I can get a shipping quote.

Here are some more things that I need to sell:
1965 Cuda buckets with seat tracks- $100
Steering column-$50
Manual box with pitman arm-$65
9" front drum assemblies, drums look new-$50 (thats for the upper arms, spindles, everything!)
K-member-$75
3.23 gear 7 1/4-$75
Windsheild, some minor fogging, $40
Doors (they are MINT) $25 each
Side glass-$25 each
Rear window-$50
Radiator, very clean,-$40

Remember this car only has 45K on it, so the parts are still in very nice shape. All prices do NOT include shipping. Let me know, help me get this out of the way!!

Not sure on what was supposed to be in the doors, I am just looking for any glass.

Hey Mr. Metal, Taking a look and seeing something I could use. Its real petty but here it goes. Any chance I can get the wiper and headlight switch knobs and the retaining bolts with the wiper and headlight words on them? Im kicking around that valve cover and the air cleaner lid too. Just bought a valve cover like the one on the car but maybe could use a spare? The bigger items depend on some of my stuff selling as bucks are tight. Anyhow, just trying something with the knobs as an experiment. Let me know, thanks.
Chas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back