1966 valiant For Sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know in NY you can run the Reggy as your title or you can title the car for 50 bucks. I guess that is one of the very few good things about NY !!!!

Still for sale , had some lookers but no buyers as yet,i know you said you were having transport problems,right now i can not transport,i will help load or meet some where close but i am only 3 or so miles from interstate.
wg.

in pennsylvania all you need to title a car from GA is the current registration from GA. and make sure the vin on the card and the vin on the car are the same.

If somebody want to buy it, I can for a reasonable fee, drive it up to you ( I am in Alabama). I'd love to have the car myself, but I am out of work. I am able to drive up to 12 hours a day, and if you pay me, pay for gas, and a bus ticket back, I will bring it. Or, I have a 94 Ram and a friend with a new trailer and can do the same for gas to and back, with money for my time. Probably cheaper than a transport.
David

If somebody want to buy it, I can for a reasonable fee, drive it up to you ( I am in Alabama). I'd love to have the car myself, but I am out of work. I am able to drive up to 12 hours a day, and if you pay me, pay for gas, and a bus ticket back, I will bring it. Or, I have a 94 Ram and a friend with a new trailer and can do the same for gas to and back, with money for my time. Probably cheaper than a transport.
David

transportation quote from ga to pa is $525. not too sure if you could do it for that kinda $$ gas tolls and pay you..

i called a transport company. from where this car is located to Pa. (where i live) would be $525 to transport the car. not sure if you could drive it here for less. (gas and tolls) and make any money..

rmazess- Hey I'm PA as well and I'm going to be looking for transport form about the same area soon. Anyway you could PM me the name of the company? I'd greatly appreciate it.

It would cost me about $150 to ride the AmTrack from PA to Atlanta, I figure 750 miles from Atlanta to Lancaster so about $150 in gas driving up, so $300 in expenses, That would mean about $175 to me which would cover my gas to Atlanta and back for a total of $475. Not too far out of the question...
If the seller wanted to bring it to Alabama, it would be even easier. Just offering!
Sounds like your best deal is to have it shipped!

Naw, the best deal would be for me to drive 20 miles into Macon from Jones County and buy it. That would be the best deal. Yeah.

still want to buy it, but wife was in the hospital.. things are back to normal.. so i will be calling wayne this coming week.

Dude, Get car. Bring to Carlisle. We'll talk of our purchases over a drink in July.

yes.. the mrs. wants one to drive to carlisle this year.. already pre-registered my car. we rented a house this year for carlisle week. should be a blast.. again.. last year was fun

Bringing the valiant back up for sale, no back and forth emails,i need to move this week, $2500.00 Bill Of Sale Only.
wg.

Great price bump. Do you have her registered in your name along with bill of sale. That is all i needed to title my georgia purchased valiant in virginia. Good luck with sale.

Oldschoolcuda

It's in my name tagged and insured.
wg.

Great price bump. Do you have her registered in your name along with bill of sale. That is all i needed to title my georgia purchased valiant in virginia. Good luck with sale.

Oldschoolcuda

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back