1966 valiant For Sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
how many miles on it and what gear in the rear end? do you have some reciepts including for the transmission and oil changes?

and while your ad it balance front tires and clean the seats
then i'll think about buying for your price.............

guess your supposed to give away!
2500 is a steal

hey thanks socaldart,i think you are the only person so far who understands, just my upgrades alone are more than the asking price.
popsmopar

and while your ad it balance front tires and clean the seats
then i'll think about buying for your price.............

guess your supposed to give away!
2500 is a steal

BTTT ---- $3000.00 ,new tinted winshield,new tires that are balanced,interior is clean and vaccumed,and oil is fresh and no i don't keep receipts when i do my own oil changes. :-0
Wg.

[

6500 views and not one buyer????? some of the ones that said they would didn't , i may be wrong but if you don't stand behind your word there's not much you can stand for.
wg.

QUOTE=popsmopar;1378629]Bump!![/QUOTE]

Sir, I tried to buy your car twice and you never returned any of my emails and I purchased something else. I would gladly buy your car if I had the cash still, but you did kinda drop the ball on an offer or two. Good Luck with the sale, still wish I could have it.

[

6500 views and not one buyer????? some of the ones that said they would didn't , i may be wrong but if you don't stand behind your word there's not much you can stand for.
wg.
QUOTE=popsmopar;1378629]Bump!!
[/QUOTE]

Good luck, it took me 3 years to sell my car;
take it to Carlisle, or another big car show.

I did not have even one person come look at my car who saw it here,
I did have a few people call on the phone, or post on here,
that they liked the car.

I put an ad in Hemmings, and had one person come look, and put a deposit,
but then he had to back out due to an unforseen problem.

I took the Valiant to the Rhinebeck Car Show, 2 years in a row,
and sold it this year, after I had dropped the price even more.
I got only what I paid for the car 7 years ago, and lost several thousand dollars on the car. :(

The way the economy is;
You want a car for an investment, don't buy an A-Body. ;)

A lot of guys are just trading straight up. It doesn't help for cash, but it at least holds the value. Short of a handful or rarities, A-bodies really aren't big investment cars. It's a shame, because we have all dumped tons of money into them. Still wish I could afford it btw. I would be a perfect driver.

Good luck, it took me 3 years to sell my car;
take it to Carlisle, or another big car show.

I did not have even one person come look at my car who saw it here,
I did have a few people call on the phone, or post on here,
that they liked the car.

I put an ad in Hemmings, and had one person come look, and put a deposit,
but then he had to back out due to an unforseen problem.

I took the Valiant to the Rhinebeck Car Show, 2 years in a row,
and sold it this year, after I had dropped the price even more.
I got only what I paid for the car 7 years ago, and lost several thousand dollars on the car. :(

The way the economy is;
You want a car for an investment, don't buy an A-Body. ;)[/QUOTE]Maybe you just had the wrong type of A-body to turn a profit?The Early-A,s top out at a certain price,where a Formual S BB Barracuda 4 speed will sell for much more than your Early-A.Just sayin..Glad you finally sold your car.

Sorry for hi-jack.:study:

I'm surprised that this car didn't sell for the $2500.00 price back in April. I for one know of a member who is looking for a 66 Valiant hardtop who just came into $2800.00 of my $$$ for a purchase I made from him. I will message him and see if he has seen this thread and enlighten him to your car. He lives in Tn. and may be interested in it. Geof

I,m also surprised this car hasn,t sold yet.There must be someone out there that wants this car?Just to do the V8 swap can run you up $$$ and this is a turn-key car.Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back