Not open for further replies.

HeatherHoward

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have lots of 1966 Valiant Signet parts. I gave a complete set of grills minus headlight bezels. Asking 250 plus shipping. If your close local pickup can be arranged. Side grills have 1 stud missing each could be easily drilled out and replaced. Center grill has an excellent emblem in it. Will be posting other parts as I get them pulled and photographed. Located in Haslet Texas near Texas Motor Speedway

IMG_7673.jpeg

IMG_7672.jpeg

IMG_7671.jpeg

IMG_7675.jpeg

IMG_7676.jpeg

IMG_7677.jpeg

IMG_7678.jpeg

IMG_7679.jpeg

IMG_7680.jpeg

IMG_7673.jpeg

Sounds great but I want the grill too! Let me know the total and how you want to be paid. I have PayPal and will cover the fee.

I’m assuming you wanted the complete grill assembly. Sorry I had them posted and priced separately in another location. I’ll check on shipping in the morning and let you know .

I’ll take the whole thing. Only my drivers side is damaged but I take what I can get when it comes to these one year bodies. I’ll check when I get up. I have been looking for that piece of trim for years. Thank you!

No problem if you only want that one side I’ll do 100 + shipping for that and the trim piece.

Lol, right on. I didn’t even think of that. We don’t have much of a seagull problem here in North Texas. I’ll get ya a shipping price in the morning. Have a great evening. If ya think of anything else you need let me know. I got tail lights, trim , emblems. This winter I’ll be swapping out the dash so I’ll be selling that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back