-
Status
Not open for further replies.

2-66 Cudas

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have read in several advertising pieces that there were as many as twelve two-tone color combinations available for the 1966 Valiant line. I am trying to decide on colors for my wifes 66 Signet. Leaning towards QQ1 Dark Red with the AA1 Silver Poly along the bottom. A friend of mine says he remembers seeing a Dark Red Signet with an XX1 Beige Bottom. I have seen other Signets with solid body color and white roofs. Any info would be appreciated!!!

Interesting question (not sure it should be in the for sale section). All two door hard top and convertible Signets had the silver "Aluma-Plate" below the side trim; when re-painted this is often painted body color. The beige must have been a re-paint. I have seen some '66 Valiant with painted roofs on eBay and not all were Signets.

Many years ago my dad bought a used '66 Signet and it was Dark red with a painted black top, so I guess it was a 3-tone paint job. I really liked this car and we had it a long time. So I'm gonna love the color combo you picked. I also think these cars look good in the light blue too.

I like my white top, It stays nice and cool.

Attachments

• FOR%20SALE%20FABO%20103.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 297
When I was really little, my parrents had a 66 valiant signet post that was two tone white/red with chrome seporating the color at the bottom body line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back