Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

You don’t know me
Reaction score
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
Contact seller
Here is a nice summer driver for you guys. Runs and drives and looks great. 225 slant 6 , 904 auto on the column, power steering and was an a/c car but all the under stuff is gone, recent paint job(not a bondo queen), carburetor rebuild and a fuel pump. All the lights work as do most of the gauges. The speedo is funky and sometimes reads too fast. All the other gauges work. All the glass is good. The interior is nice for a driver. Okay seat covers, door panels, factory head liner is nice, carpet is gone on the driver side but there is a floor mat there so it doesnt look too bad. I saved this car from being parted out or crushed. I don't know why but I felt the car needed to be saved. I fixed the little stuff that was wrong and I painted it. It also has a rechromed front bumper. Most of the stuff I had to put on the car I got from guys on this site, Thanks fellas!

$3200 or best offer. Car is in Phoenix AZ and has a clean title in my name.

Attachments

• 022.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 677
  • f12.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 601
  • f2.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 579
  • f1.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 585
Lol awesome. I posted this car on here earlier today. Had no idea it was yours Brad. GLWS!

Hey man, if I end up selling my mustang in the next few days I will probably give you a call to come look at that valiant. I miss driving a mopar everyday and I need something that gets better mileage for school.

Just took the car on a 20 mile drive today. Didn't miss a beat! Runs cool and rides sweet.

Attachments

• f13.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 559
  • f10.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 571
  • f9.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 565
  • f8.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 576
  • f7.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 577
  • f6.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 571
  • f5.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 583
  • f4.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 577
  • f3.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 600
  • f11.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 573
Come on Hemi, you know I'm the only guy here in Central Phoenix thats a Mopar person, lol.

I live on the west side and probally been a mopar person before you where born:cheers::burnout:

Can somebody please buy this car?
I can only keep myself away from deals as good as this for a limited period and I really don't need another 4-door Valiant..
For somebody looking for a clean car to just fire up and enjoy this has to be one of the best buys out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back