-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67Phish

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I know, I know. I'm not asking for much, am I? I just had my 67 convertible blasted and the fenders turned out to be junkier than I thought. Too much work to make look real nice, so I'd like to try to find a better set to start with. Can be any year (67-69), I'll fill in marker lights if need be. I'm located in south-central PA and am willing to travel, but I'll pay shipping if need be. Thanks for looking, Please Help!

I know, I know. I'm not asking for much, am I? I just had my 67 convertible blasted and the fenders turned out to be junkier than I thought. Too much work to make look real nice, so I'd like to try to find a better set to start with. Can be any year (67-69), I'll fill in marker lights if need be. I'm located in south-central PA and am willing to travel, but I'll pay shipping if need be. Thanks for looking, Please Help!

I have what you need. I'm outside Cleveland so wont have to ship..67 fenders are in very good shape... no rot ever.

I have what you need. I'm outside Cleveland so wont have to ship..67 fenders are in very good shape... no rot ever.
That would be awesome! Can you PM me some pics and your info and we'll get the ball rolling. Thanks Wally... And I was just in Pittsburgh 2 weeks ago. Oh well, Road trip!

That would be awesome! Can you PM me some pics and your info and we'll get the ball rolling. Thanks Wally... And I was just in Pittsburgh 2 weeks ago. Oh well, Road trip!
I bought a truck in Harrisburg .....round trip doable in 1 day

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back