1967-76 Fiberglass A-Body Dash! I have them.....

-

B1CUDA

Reaction score
I am building a new car, and when it came time to order a glass dash for my 69 Dart, I was surprised to see that none of the glass companies offer/produce them? Well, I am not one that takes "No" for an answer, especially when it comes to my car stuff. Having said that, I designed my own glass dash, installed it in my car, and had several compliments, so, seeing that there was interest, and wanting to help fill a void for us, I decided to offer them, to those of you that may want one for your car. I have two versions...... 1. With the cutout, for your factory gauge cluster. 2. With no cutout (Blank across the face of the dash, which has been the dash that everybody wants)

The dash utilizes all factory mounting points, however, I used dzus fasteners on my dash. The factory dash frame, by itself (with no gauge cluster, radio, etc.) weighs 17 pounds. My complete dash weighs just at 4 pounds. (And that is with thicker fiberglass still being used)

Price is $200.00 + Shipping.
If interested, send a PM, with your shipping zip, and I will respond asap, with a total for you.

Thank you!
Chris

Attachments

• 8112135-Dash1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 1,292
  • 8112138-dash2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,273
  • 8112140-Dash3.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,253
  • Dash...No Cutout.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,304
  • Dash in car.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,256
Very cool Chris! They look well made.
And made in the USA!

Chris-anyway to get this to be able to install/remove without taking glass out????? I'm thinking of one for our dedicated drag 68 Val. it would be nice to be able to remove without dealing with the glass issue--Thanks for listing this,the more people see i'm sure they will order--Steve

oh by the way shipping to 53090-this would fit a body's from 67-75 correct????

Chris,
I'm very interested in your dash. I'm building a 74 Duster drag car. I sent a PM with no response. Thanks, Mike.

A great looking product and 13 lbs saved for $200. If I had a car that it fit, I would definitely buy one.

Dennis

Will you be making more of these soon? I would like to get one for my Duster. Thanks!

I PM'd him June 25 & July 17 asking for shipping cost to my US address so I could send money to buy one. No reply. Does anyone know him or has anyone gotten a reply or a dash? I really want one.

Is this guy legit? I need one. I have the ugliest dash ever put in a drag car. My chassis builder did a great job other than my dash!!! Any body know this guy? I sent a pm with no reply.

Attachments

• 20140728_201216.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 562
He's kinda regular on moparts, had a thread there first. Guy is legit but maybe doesn't get a ton of computer time. This isn't his full time gig so I assume life takes priority. Try a search for the moparts thread and you may find more contact info

He's kinda regular on moparts, had a thread there first. Guy is legit but maybe doesn't get a ton of computer time. This isn't his full time gig so I assume life takes priority. Try a search for the moparts thread and you may find more contact info

He hasn't been on moparts since may 7

maybe
A68DART360 knows something ( is a friend of his)

Hey guys, based on the interest shown I got in touch with a friend of mine up in Washington who made a mold of the 1967-76 A-body dash for himself so he could have one for his race Demon. He's interested in making some more but I don't yet know what the cost will be.
He's a FABO member and I emailed him the title of this thread so keep your eyes open on this thread for some input from him. I won't post his contact info unless he tells me it's OK to do so.

-
Back