-
Status
Not open for further replies.

valiantboy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Bracket car. ALL STEEL. Consistent and leaves straight. Cuts consistent 1.50 - 1.52 60’ times, car runs 7.0 - 7.1’s. Still needs tuning to get best times. Engine is 10.92:1, will run on 93 or 100. Allot of parts in this car:

440 +.060, 440 victor port matched to indy sr's. barry grant gold claw, 975cfm, 4 hole tapered spacer, heads have been bowl blended, indy 1.5 rockers, 10* tit retainers and locks, psi springs good to .750 lift, comp cams solid roller and lifters .630, balanced, steel crank, trw slugs, h-beam rods, hooker super comp fenderwell headers, msd 7al2, msd dist, 727 with turbo action rev man brake, turbo action 8" 4500 converter, cheetah c02 shifter, trans blanket and deep pan, narrowed dana 60 with moser axels and spool, 14x32 hoosiers, ladder bars with safety clips, VDO replay tach, equus gauges.. probly alotta stuff im forgetting.

A lot of blood, sweat and tears went into this ride. Have plenty of pics and can take shots of whatever you like. Asking $12500 o.b.o. VERY MOTIVATED TO SELL. MAY POSSIBLY SEPERATE.

Car is equipped with 68 grilles and tail lights. Will also come with extra 67 front and rear glass, spare grille inserts and tail lights, rear window support, steel hood and trunk trim.. Hard to find parts. PLUS this car has a CLEAN TITLE! Contact me here or I can also be reached by phone: 813-477-1057 Located in Wesley Chapel, Fl.

Thanks for the free ad!
John

cuda-1.jpg

what would it need to be a street cruiser, and run on pump gas? can you send me more pics. thanks

Lol,we all know that was a mistake,Adam. Hell I'll give him $2000.That thing makes me drool!=P~

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back