[SOLD] 1967 Barracuda Fastback For Sale - Rust Free!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive seen cars alot worse than that do $8000 at classic car sales in todays market. You should be fine at that price good luck.

Nice car. Well worth the money if the body is as good as it looks. I do a lot of body work. Rust repair sucks. Time consuming and costly. And also there is nothing like original panels in great shape. GLWS.

That is a fair price and I would not sell it for less than $9000. You can get a premium price for rust free cars. Good luck!

I think it's a beautiful car and worth the money. There are pieces of crap we see for sale every day for this much and more. Good luck with the sale, dude. I will up Johnnycuda's bid and offer $2500. :) That's a 25% increase ... seems reasonable to me.

1967 Plymouth Barracuda fastback. 99.9% rust free with only light scale in the trunk from the original mat, 273 two bbl auto, power steering, factory A/C car although under hood AC equipment is missing. I bought the car from Colorado to customize but my priorities have changed. Interior is good for its age especially the dash pad and headliner. It has a cheap paint job that was done many years ago. The trim and grill are in great shape. It runs ok but I have only moved it around the garage. It it a great car. Located in a suburb of lovely Detroit.

$9700 or best offer
00909_c1psswLE2Dv_600x450.jpg

00K0K_cm55VkLr8D9_600x450.jpg

00909_cehrxbOYJHX_600x450.jpg

Super clean car i dont understand why you would want to take a surviver like that and want to customize it. Mebbe the future buyer would be wanting to do some minor resto work under the hood and in the interior, but thats all it really needs . Good luck with your sale, sweet cuda. Never seen a bench seat fastback before.

Super clean car i dont understand why you would want to take a surviver like that and want to customize it. Mebbe the future buyer would be wanting to do some minor resto work under the hood and in the interior, but thats all it really needs . Good luck with your sale, sweet cuda. Never seen a bench seat fastback before.

Eh, maybe all he meant by customize was rolling stock and a color other than original and some basic suspension and performance upgrades.

How's it goin Matt? :) make any progress on your toy lately?

Cant believe it is still up for sale. A pieced together (bondo bucket) 67 w 68 marker lights and a stock 73 340 just sold for $11k up here in Maine. I looked at the car and ran the other way. Your car looks to be 100x better GLWS

I just got to thinkin, lets just say that 67 Fastback was 273 Hi Po car meaning Fornula S , no power train and rust , people would be all over it, and getting ready to fix rust .Makes sence to me.

I just got to thinkin, lets just say that 67 Fastback was 273 Hi Po car meaning Fornula S , no power train and rust , people would be all over it, and getting ready to fix rust .Makes sence to me.

I agree. What he needs to do to sell that car fast is grind off most of the metal in the lower quarters, rockers and fenders, then start spraying it down with salt water.

Once the rust gets going, up the price $1,000 and it should be gone in a day.

I want to come kick the tires because it is so cool. But, I am broke so I wont do that to you. GLWS. Great price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back