1967 Barracuda Fastback Formula S For Sale in Michigan/$4500

-
Wow! Nice shape and all there! I would consider that a reasonable price for what it is.

I live about 15minutes from Muskegon and could prolly take a look for someone

and if I had a little more money, and one less wife, it probably would be :D

And that my friends is why we love George Trosleys cartoon "Krass and Bernie. They have girlfriends from time to time, but live above their shop and churn out lots of cool cars. They are our car guy heroes if only in cartoon form.

If i wasnt married and had no kids the stuff i would be building would be epic, also it would get finished in record time, instead of being on a snails pace, and penny pinching budget.

I would be interested, I sold my 69 when my daughter was born she's older now and I've been looking for another if anyone close could take a look and let me know what it really needs.

And that my friends is why we love George Trosleys cartoon "Krass and Bernie. They have girlfriends from time to time, but live above their shop and churn out lots of cool cars. They are our car guy heroes if only in cartoon form.

If i wasnt married and had no kids the stuff i would be building would be epic, also it would get finished in record time, instead of being on a snails pace, and penny pinching budget.

exactly why I stay single :D

Everyone assumes that only women are anti-car and anti-Chrysler.

I have met a lot of guys who are not car guys and look at my cars like old junk.....they will never get it. They wouldn't know a real car if the car met them in a dark alley and kicked their butts.

I actually had a suitor coming around one time who thought a Subaru was an American car and the best car ever. :thumbdow: :violent1:

so yes felllers ...it's a two way street. ....Parents are no help either :evil3:

if I were close to this car ...I would be on my way for it now because I recently bought a 67 Barracuda notchback...

nothing against the notch but while I had it on the trailer heading home, I had a slight thought of how cool it would have been if it were a fastback #-o:sad9:

I have met a lot of guys who are not car guys and look at my cars like old junk.....they will never get it. They wouldn't know a real car if the car met them in a dark alley and kicked their butts.

I actually had a suitor coming around one time who thought a Subaru was an American car and the best car ever. :thumbdow: :violent1:

so yes felllers ...it's a two way street. ....Parents are no help either :evil3:

LOL!! I have said this before, LIFE is SOoooo much smoother if both parties of that married couple, BOTH share the same passions in life........ not always smooth! but wayyyyyy smoother!!???? LOL

funny bout cars , parts. so much stuff is overpriced,,,, junk,,,, and when a nice car comes along ( O K so it costs more than $500),,,,,, wonder how long it will take for someone t o jump on this beast!!!????????

sorta like the guy a t the Mo Kan Mopar day drags, s wap.... there in his trailer in the swap sat 10 BB heads complete, different castings, like he said, everyone?? is going to the alum heads..... wanted $100 for ALL ten pair..... I had spent all my $$$ plus i'm NOT in the parts business. ( been there, done it)....

Dang. I'm trying to get my 68 318 back. It's almost the same price and in slightly worse condition. This is very tempting. I just happen to really like my old barracuda. Never would have sold it except for medical bills. But it does put me in the position of having a lot of cash hanging around. Ahahaha.

Dang. I'm trying to get my 68 318 back. It's almost the same price and in slightly worse condition. This is very tempting. I just happen to really like my old barracuda. Never would have sold it except for medical bills. But it does put me in the position of having a lot of cash hanging around. Ahahaha.

Southern Indiana ain't that far, I have relatives in Mitchell!! Come up and pick it up!!

if I were close to this car ...I would be on my way for it now because I recently bought a 67 Barracuda notchback...

nothing against the notch but while I had it on the trailer heading home, I had a slight thought of how cool it would have been if it were a fastback #-o:sad9:

Hi Ranigirl, notches rule. They are the lightest and stiffest of all 3 bodystyles. I went with a notchback for this reason plus it was local and pretty solid.

Yes it is. Also my wife wasnt so anal about me spending time in the shop, but that changed slowly over 5 years time. Sounds like being tricked if ya ask me. Kinda like the frog in the pot of water analogy. If you turn it up too quick the frog hops out.

Back to the car. Thats a steal for that price. At least the seller didnt blow it all apart before realizing he didnt have time for it. Clean for an almost 50 year old car. Formula S, 273 commando, bucket seats, console. If it wasnt so far away, and i wasnt deep n into my project, i'd go for it.

I would be interested, I sold my 69 when my daughter was born she's older now and I've been looking for another if anyone close could take a look and let me know what it really needs.

I'm really interested but I'm in TN if someone close could take a look and give me a real opinion of what's needed.

some may remember seeing this car linked to on here. I didn't truly know about this site until I had sold it.
thanks

Attachments

• Forge2004_0828_105225 (2).jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 225
-
Back