1967 Barracuda Fastback Interior options?

-

1967formulaS

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Who would you recommend for interior. Front and rear seats and door panels.
I have searched Year one but they have nothing and legendary auto interiors have nothing either? weird huh.
I found a place called PG classic restorations parts. see link
http://www.pgclassic.com/advanced_s...bcat=1&keywords= &categories_id=14&azrefine=1

Has anyone used them or can anyone tell me where to get the best quality/Right grain and colour interior from. I only wanna do it once.

Also I am looking for a Fiberglass Hemi style Hood.( not the six pack one) if someone has one doing nothing in the shed let me know.:burnout:

I bought my 67 interior parts from Legendary.... twice. Maybe they removed this from their offerings, maybe you should look again.
Most of the repops from PG Classic are made in China. I don't know if this includes upholstery.

check out classic industries decent prices and have almost everything for interior

As a upholstery shop owner I would say use legendary.
I installed a lot of seat covers of I believe all the brands and they have what I think is the best workmanship and materials going that I have found when it comes to our mopars.
I have had to do almost no repairs on their products to get them to show quality.
No one is perfect. But in my opinion do yourself , your car, and your trim shop a big big favor and give them a try. You will be happy with the results.
I have only had one set of covers from them that wasn't up to their usual standards.
It was a material problem not workmanship. It was on a pearl white vinyl that I would guess they had difficulty sourcing.

Bought panels for dads 67 fastback from Legendary, they are top quality...whatever you do dont go Year one...they dont put the holes in the door panels and they are more $$

Thanks Guys , I appreciate your advice, I've gone for a Black Legendary interior set.

Good choice you wont be disappointed....post up when they arrive...you will need to put a "slice" in the back of the masonite for the clips...you will understand once you get them.

Good choice you wont be disappointed....post up when they arrive...you will need to put a "slice" in the back of the masonite for the clips...you will understand once you get them.

x2 Take your time splicing them as I have blundered on a couple of them.

Darryl

-
Back