-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Block Kris

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Searching for front grill surround for right side.Pannel that surrounds the grills(looks like a sideways H).Right front grill blinker.Front bumper brackets.Rear bumper.Fill panel below bumper also.Attached picture of whats missing so you know what I am talking about.Just bought her and my son and I are bringing thr car back to life.Thanks for your help

20160911_210816.jpg

Congrats on the purchase! What did they do to that front end? Looks flatter then pi$$ on a plate!
I have signal lights cheap.

Looks like the center of that header panel was cut away. That and using 3 grilles to build 1 long continuous grille was a SAVAGE design. So I'm wondering was this a SAVAGE Barracuda or a clone attempt ?
The correct 67 header panel will have holes for badges all the way across the front. Those badges are 1 year, this application only P L Y M O U T H block letters. I personally hate the feckin' things.
Every other badge ( too many of them ) is script. I've wondered were these block letters to appeal to jocks ?

And by the way.. I think I see a hole for a round side marker lamp which is 68 model ( same as that header panel w/ no badge holes ).

Last edited:
Look like a Savage nose to me. Be careful this may be a rare car, do your research.

I have a 67 nose

Looks like the center of that header panel was cut away. That and using 3 grilles to build 1 long continuous grille was a SAVAGE design. So I'm wondering was this a SAVAGE Barracuda or a clone attempt ?
The correct 67 header panel will have holes for badges all the way across the front. Those badges are 1 year, this application only B A R R A C U D A block letters. I personally hate the feckin' things.
Every other badge ( too many of them ) is script. I've wondered were these block letters to appeal to jocks ?

And by the way.. I think I see a hole for a round side marker lamp which is 68 model ( same as that header panel w/ no badge holes ).

The letters across the front spell P-L-Y-M-O-U-T-H!!

image.jpg

Unfortunately it's not one of those. The guy I bought it from's second wife ran into something with the car. He used a little farm boy ingenuity(literally ) and took the time to roll the grill instead of replacing it after the accident. I have original damaged grill that was on the car before the accident. It would have been nice though and he did spend a whole lot of time reforming that Grill that's for sure

Hey cosgig did you happen to get my reply on interest in your bumpers and brackets.Could you please send me some pics.Thank you

A pair of park/signal lights here. Original lenses in good condition.

Asking 40 + ship...............
67Turn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back