-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have the following '67 Barracuda parts for sale...

Prices below (OBO) + shipping cost
Grills $300 for the set
Tail lights $100 for the set
Trunk center trim $150

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3967.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,084
  • IMG_3970.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 1,060
  • IMG_3986.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,045
  • IMG_3987.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,052
  • IMG_3992.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,037
  • IMG_3993.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,033
  • IMG_3982.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1,053
How much for the taillights and where are you located? They look like they may be good enough for a daily driver.

How much for the taillights and where are you located? They look like they may be good enough for a daily driver.

Asking $100 for the tail lights. I am in cincinnati. I shipped another set a few weeks ago in a large post office flat rate box. I think it was around $14-$15. Some small pits and chrome lines/crazing typical of old chome. Should be ok for driver, if you have nothing or yours are broken... lenses are good too.

I have a PM on there as well, but whoever says they will take them, gets them...

I have a set of '69 back up lights... one is still on my car, so I will have to get it off and pictures up if you are interested...

I am interested.You can put the pics up here or e-mail me if you want,let me know,I hope they're the short ones. Not interested in the long ones.8)

I still have these parts in my way... will new prices help them sell?

Prices below (OBO) + shipping cost
Grills $250 for the set
Tail lights $50 for the set (one has a small crack)
Trunk center trim $100

Thanks!

Robb, that center trunk section is prone to little "pin-sized" pits in the outer trim areas (top and bottom).....Is it possible to take an extreme close-up of a section of the outer trim area?

........and, those grills don't look bad at all......are there any DENTS anywhere on the outer trims? It doesn't look like it, but I wanna be sure.......

Robb, that center trunk section is prone to little "pin-sized" pits in the outer trim areas (top and bottom).....Is it possible to take an extreme close-up of a section of the outer trim area?

........and, those grills don't look bad at all......are there any DENTS anywhere on the outer trims? It doesn't look like it, but I wanna be sure.......

The grills and the trunk trim are spoken for already, but we haven't made a transaction yet. I will let you know if it doesn't workout... thanks!

Everything is sold at this point... I have a 4-speed hurst shifter I need to post pictures of if anyone is interested, $150 plus shipping...

is it just the tower?? or do you have the linkages, handle and mounting brackets. will it fit my 67 A-833

The shifter and the handle are attached, and I have the shift bars/linkage that attaches to the trans. I don't have the knob or any mounting brackets. I had it for an A-833 and was told it was for an A body, but I never mounted it. I was intending to use it in palce of the non hurst shifter that came with my 1967 barracuda project. I will post some pictures soon!

can you send me pix of the shifter and linkages? i may be able to make the mounting bracket as a buddy has one i can possibly make a copy of.. please email me at [email protected]

i am interested
matt

looking for back up lamp pigtails and one back up lens. will consider both lamps complete if necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back