Attachments

• CUDA.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 453
  • 11-27-10_1606.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 439
  • DSCN2624small.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 436
Cant wait to see the progress of this one

Another notchback owner! :-D yay! Great color choice, now that i've seen yours my other choice of using the red that was on my hemi sport ram(RIP) isn't looking as good lol. Great work keep the posts coming

Man that looks nice...........my 67 notch is in the sanding stage and black is one of the colors i'm considering..........now it may be the only one......nice job!

Man that looks nice...........my 67 notch is in the sanding stage and black is one of the colors i'm considering..........now it may be the only one......nice job!

Lucky you...mine is in the find a donor body stage lol

That's a beauty. Did u have any rusted sheet metal cut out and replaced? If so how much did that cost? Just the welding.

:color: Very nize =P~=P~ Congratulations Noah :cheers:

Wow! She looks fantastic. I always liked the fastbacks, but the notchs are really growing on me.

You've got good taste in colors, man.....:D Very sinister. I've been wanting to ditch my Torq-thrusts for a set of dog dish hubcaps I've got in the garage.

Snow in Texas

Attachments

• Snow Small.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 186
  • Snow Small 2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 191
  • Snow Small 3.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 185
I have a hard time feeling too sorry for you getting that snow in Texas, since it is probably going to be 60, before we hit 20 up here. :D

Oh, and then there is the problem with 24 inches of snow Tuesday night! That was just too much, it was over my head in places due to the wind.

It looks good!

I once had the front bumper off my 67 and kind of hated putting it back on. lol

-
Back